Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions about Munka, Vinasa, Visudhi

Yami666

Hello my SS Family.
Is Munka just for destroying karmas? Or can I Also use it to free and destroy ties and links from entities and things that are linked with me?

Finally, I will really appreciate it if anyone please could reply links to audios or videos on how to vibrate Vinasa and Visudhi.
Thanks everyone.

Yes, the munka is used to disconnect connections.

Vianasa is purely destructive energy, you must use it with a strong mind and at the right time when the stars are in alignment with your goal.
The point is that to remove spiritual connections you would have to vibrate on yourself, and that would cause problems unless you know where this malevolent energy is in the astral so that you can target the vibration only on it and not on you.

Vishudi cleanses deeply and removes curses and negative energies, negative patterns in the soul.

You can program a fire mantra like agni to burn away negative energies, burn karma, and cleanse your soul.
Surya, Agni, or Ra

Yes, the munka is used to disconnect connections.

Vianasa is purely destructive energy, you must use it with a strong mind and at the right time when the stars are in alignment with your goal.
The point is that to remove spiritual connections you would have to vibrate on yourself, and that would cause problems unless you know where this malevolent energy is in the astral so that you can target the vibration only on it and not on you.

Vishudi cleanses deeply and removes curses and negative energies, negative patterns in the soul.

You can program a fire mantra like agni to burn away negative energies, burn karma, and cleanse your soul.
Surya, Agni, or Ra
Can I use Vinasa on my body to remove stuck negative and harming entities and energy?

Could you reply to us how many seconds should we vibrate each letter in the word Agni?
Thanks Brother.

Can I use Vinasa on my body to remove stuck negative and harming entities and energy?

Could you reply to us how many seconds should we vibrate each letter in the word Agni?
Thanks Brother.
As I said, you need to have your senses open in order to aim solely at the negative energy. Since we don't know where it is, we tend to aim at ourselves so that it hits the target.
Don't do anything harmful, just use solar mantras, which are responsible for driving away the lower entities and segregating the sky from the darkness.

Agni is vibrated letter by letter, but you can reduce the size of the vibration of the first 3 letters and finish with a long "iiiiiiiiii" until the end of the exhalation or as much as you feel necessary.

Thanks Brother.
No. Vinasa is not to be vibrated internally but only externally. Vinasa internally will destroy you, regardless of whether you aim it at negative energies or not, because you're still putting its energies inside of yourself.

There isn't a set amount of seconds to vibrate mantras. It's what is comfortable to you. Do not overly extend your breath causing strain, as that will damage your nervous system.

Ideally, you will do one mantra per exhalation in meditation and individual spells. If your breath capacity is very good, meaning you can exhale for like 30 seconds or longer with the humming breath, then you could do 3 repetitions for each exhale but no more.

Never use the Vinasa mantra on yourself. It is a mantra for dissipating negativity that should be applied to external energies. Using it on yourself can create holes in your soul and cause serious problems. There are much better mantras for personal spiritual purification: besides Surya and Agni, Rudra can also be used to rid yourself of negativity. If you feel more affinity with the Runes, you can consider magical works with Sowilo, Thurisaz, and Ansuz for purification and cleansing.

What are all the uses of the mantra Rudra?
Thanks.
Read texts about Rudra and you'll find out. Spiritual Satanism is a path of intenese research, not one of information already picked and ready for you like in a grocery store.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back