Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question..

Ok I'm patient and I've been trying to open my third eye forever. Lol but I've been working on other chakras also. But my question is, is there a more powerful vibration that I can do to open it more??

P.S. I can't speak enochian it's to hard so don't suggest it thanks

Sent from my iPhone

I guess my suggestion was a bit extreme, you can do multiples of 9 and then growing up to 108 with time.

@devilsadvocate nic: Relax, not all supposedly unexplained things are related to Satanism. I've read it has a common explanation most likely. There is a lot of underwater methane gas in that place, so that's what most likely sucks the ships in.

Okey
Thanx for the clarification.
Only that i dnt know much abt underwater methen..or what it does.
On Apr 20, 2015 5:22 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @devilsadvocate nic: Relax, not all supposedly unexplained things are related to Satanism. I've read it has a common explanation most likely. There is a lot of underwater methane gas in that place, so that's what most likely sucks the ships in.

Hello again.

Recently I noticed that when meditating everyday I keep on feeling my guardian demon in my dreams and it is truly an amazing feeling I must say :)

Now onto the question.

Today I had a dream in which I heard my own mind ask something of 'Paimon', (I don't remember what I was asking), but I was wondering if it means anything at all?

I think this is a trick from the enemy, but at the same time it doesn't feel like it and I do not understand which is the correct answer to this.

Has anybody have any idea of what this might mean?

Thank you!!

HAIL SATAN!

Hi I'm new in here for over two weeks there is something bothering me someone fallows me some shadows and I think that starts when I ask someone how to evoc demons and how to evoc GHOB he teach me some words or prayer this is it

Hitake goddess with three faces allow me to see accuracy hear acuity smell with efficiency taste with power and touch the spirit come forth onto this page hitake open my third eye

That's what he thought me I had a feeling that I feel very hot I feel so much hot in my body when I first did that and k was shock it was just a first time that I have felt it and after that I get confuse if he really teach me correct I don't want to offend my god ( demon ) with a wrong prayer so I'm hoping for you to shed some knowledge please and I want to evoc GHOB I have watching some video of EA he is using chants and things candles so I want to know what will be the correct thing to do please help me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back