Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about my diabetes

satandree

Hello Brothers And sisters

I have a question about my diabetes type 2 is it curable with meditations because i,am
1 year dedicated and i do my meditations every day but it has no effect on my diabetes.
Should I ask father Satan for advise i don,t know what to do wright now my diabetes getting worse
i hope you can tel me what to do to cure my diabetes.In advance thank,s for reply.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Agares And all the demons off duat

Healing something like diabetes with energy will take a very long time. And in doing that you cannot neglect the dietary and lifestyle changes required of you.

Firstly you should be seeing a doctor regularly.

Secondly, some complementary or alternative therapy might be beneficial. My own recommendation is acupuncture but go with what is comfortable for you.

The third is doing Satanic Healing AND a Sun square, for as long as it takes to alleviate the disease. This can be done by drawing gold light into your pancreas area and digestive tract/kidney region and affirming 'This powerful golden energy is healing the diabetes permanently in a way which is positive and healthy for me' or some variation thereof with which you are comfortable.

This may take years as diabetes is a major condition however this will depend on the strength of your aura.

Hello centralforce666

Thank,s for your reply. I know that i have to chance my lifestyle.
Father Satan have show me what to do i think that he sensed it
what i have thinking off and show me the way to cure from diabetes type2.
Its clear what i should do now no mistake about that. From here i want to thank you father Satan
and you for your reply.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Agares
Hail to demons off duat

Try doing 100m sprints... The reason beeing is that when you go over 90% of your max capacity, your body begins glycolysis, so instead of using fat you are consuming glucose. Adjust your diet to a consume protein, fats and a bit of complex carbohydrates. I think over time your body should recover, although it takes a lot of willpower.
  Droping the sugar level in blood even with diabates is possible, than try to mantain it with very good diet. In time it is definetly possible to recover. But probably it will take a long time (like 1 or 2 years) , so you'll have to work more than just few weeks.  

În Vineri, 1 Mai 2015 1:52:33, "1962dree@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] a scris:

Hello centralforce666

Thank,s for your reply. I know that i have to chance my lifestyle.
Father Satan have show me what to do i think that he sensed it
what i have thinking off and show me the way to cure from diabetes type2.
Its clear what i should do now no mistake about that. From here i want to thank you father Satan
and you for your reply.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Agares
Hail to demons off duat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back