Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about a pentacle necklace with a scrying disk?

rickbinge27

I saw one for sale and wondered if I bought this could it bring ay harm being that it has a scrying disk on it? as in could it bring negative or unwanted energies my way?

WE DON'T USE PENTACLES AT ALL. Those are used in Wicca and are pretty blasphemous considering the star is pointed up which directs energy out into the universe as opposed to the pentagram which directs energy down to replenish the Earth and ourselves. You will not see any of us here wearing one of those as Father clearly stated that."Fools do not know what they are doing.
Energy is being sent up.
It should go into the earth to replenish her.
The overuse of the point-up pentagram
is throwing the energies into space,
causing a number of problems,
and draining the earth
of her ability to defend herself
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

That answer your question?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

I saw one for sale and wondered if I bought this could it bring ay harm being that it has a scrying disk on it? as in could it bring negative or unwanted energies my way?

I don't believe that to be entirely true.
Yes, the OVERuse of the upward pentagram etc etc etc...
but normal usage for workings that REQUIRE energy to be sent into space is acceptable. But the downward pentagram is more fitting in satanic magick forms, seeing we ''drink from the chalice of our own potential'', as a very wise satanist once told me.

Ave Satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@... wrote:

WE DON'T USE PENTACLES AT ALL. Those are used in Wicca and are pretty blasphemous considering the star is pointed up which directs energy out into the universe as opposed to the pentagram which directs energy down to replenish the Earth and ourselves. You will not see any of us here wearing one of those as Father clearly stated that."Fools do not know what they are doing.
Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ wrote:

Also im not sure if you misunderstood what I Was asking but I wasnt considering working magick with it at all. Also i didnt think it was a dis to any of us or the Gods because Maxine says this star dosnt have to be bad and it was s tollen by the jews. Thanks for your cooncearn though brother. HAIL ENKI and the GOds of old!!

On Wed Jan 20th, 2010 3:31 PM EST levity_awaits wrote:

Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back