Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5762: Summoning an angel as an SS

AskSatanOperator

I feel quite drawn to Uriel, is it okay to reach out and see why?

[Moderator note: Do NOT do this. Any questions can be answered by the Gods. Any perceived positivity from a certain enemy entity or energy can also be found in the highest form through the Gods.]

Keep on cleaning your soul, feeling drawn to a thoughtform is negative.

From a Satanic viewpoint, angels here are exactly how Christians view Demons. Negative, vampiric parasitic beings that give negative prophecy and often cause suicidal thoughts. This page explains it:

*From a factual/objective point of view 😂

I feel quite drawn to Uriel, is it okay to reach out and see why?

[Moderator note: Do NOT do this. Any questions can be answered by the Gods. Any perceived positivity from a certain enemy entity or energy can also be found in the highest form through the Gods.]
Kill this enemy entity :devilish:

Do it: https://josrituals.org/ritual/rtr/f...mmaton-shattering-jewish-soul-protection.html , channel the energy of these rituals directly into this enemy trash.

Also install protection in your home, be sure to read this post on how to do it: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...attacks-negative-energy-and-misfortune.65276/

Angels are not the same as demons.
They don't exist, there's no way to trap an angel, either on the mental or physical plane.

Those beings are not conscious beings with whom you can communicate. They are vampiric thought forms. They just pull you in and disrupt your energetic order.

You seem to have confused the conscious nature of the Gods with the filth of these beings.

Originally, angels are a title to our Gods, same as Demons. But what is referred today as angel, such as this name you mentioned, are just Jewish thoughtforms.

No please stay away from archanal urinal. These entities are negative and destroy people's lives.

I have mentioned this in another post but I had a coworker whose sister apparently meditated and worked with certain entities and he told me that she had a guardian she asked to manifest itself and it said " you are not ready to see me I am not a beautiful being"

It gave her gloom and doom messages about humanity all the time and right away I knew what it was. I asked him to verify the name of the entity. He does so and the next day he comes up to me during shift and says I got the name of the entity it's name is archangel Uriel. Lol big surprise.

Stay the hell away from these.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back