Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5689: Significance of mankind

AskSatanOperator

Hi I'm a hard headed sceptic, and I find difficult to grasp the meaning of our existence and how could that be of any importance the observable universe is unfathomably large how can we matter at all why would so called God's care about insignificant specks of flesh and consciousness,like fungi on a very smmal stone floating in darkness, the same Way you don't even notice or care in the slightest about when you walk in the street and step on a few hundred ants or other smmal critters or when you clean your house of pests they are worthless to us how are we any different in the large scale? One day some unforseen calamity from within or coming from the void will wipe us all out and the cosmos at large won't even notice something happened at all

Hello.

One thing I noticed skeptics and atheists do is try to use the same arguments on us like they do with Christians, as if we have the same worldview.

Your observation would make sense if you stated it in a Christian forum where they believe their god created everything in the universe, but not here.

We do not believe Satan and the Gods/Demons created the universe. They are extraterrestrial beings who genetically engineered humanity. They love us just like a mother loves her children for that reason.

They created us for the purpose of extending their empire and colonize the universe.

It's like we are their kids and we are being bullied in school. We do matter. Once we were almost a perfect civilization, nothing less advanced like just another civilization of theirs. There were many God on this planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back