Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5664: Seeing spirits with your phone

AskSatanOperator

Are there any apps you would trust with communicating with anything above 3D like your Guardian Demon?

There is no such thing. Supernatural abilities are developed in you, not on devices we use. Even in more advanced worlds where technology is more advanced than here, people primarily rely on their own abilities or the abilities of others and only then on tools.

Are there any apps you would trust with communicating with anything above 3D like your Guardian Demon?

FYI, as someone who watches a lot of paranormal investigation videos, I can tell you there's no such thing as an app that allows you to see spirits. There apps that detect some kind of patterns in the world around you, on the *assumption* that these patterns would be come kind of spirits. It's all speculative, just like the EVP recorders that record sound frequencies that humans can't hear, on the assumption that these may be caused by spirits. They also have some FM/AM radios that jump from frequency to frequency and sometimes catch random words, again on the assumption that these words might be a communication from spirits, or apps that generate random spoken words.

I have not seen anyone in a paranormal investigation use any app or device that causes you to be able to see or hear or communicate with spirits for sure, just like you see and hear and talk other people. They are all based on speculations and assumptions.

The only way to be aware of them is open your astral senses. There's no shortcut to that.

I am not the greatest in answering tech questions I asked my husband the same thing. He told me that normal phones don't have the tech for such applications. I do agree with Sat and Henu on this.

I am not the greatest in answering tech questions I asked my husband the same thing. He told me that normal phones don't have the tech for such applications.

Not entirely true, if you have an iPhone X or newer or an iPad Pro from 2020 or later it supports LiDAR technology, so you can install those apps. But again, as I said, they only detect distortion and motion and many people assume these are spirits. All other phones don't support it though. You can read more about this app and how it works:

Here is two videos explaining why these are not ghosts:

Not entirely true, if you have an iPhone X or newer or an iPad Pro from 2020 or later it supports LiDAR technology, so you can install those apps. But again, as I said, they only detect distortion and motion and many people assume these are spirits. All other phones don't support it though. You can read more about this app and how it works:

Here is two videos explaining why these are not ghosts:

So it's the same as the thermal devices

i think you got it backward!
someone once told me: "the nowadays obsession and massive promotion for people to fully rely on tecs, one of the many reasons for that is to kill any spiritual abilities one's have!
at ancient times a man could travel for vast miles based on his individual navigation skills! but now you're totally lost without your gps."
it doesn't mean you should entirely cut technology out of your life but never confuse it for spirituality.
ps, i strongly recommend the movie "leave the world behind" where metaphors and processing this issue was hilarious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back