Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5636: A question about vocabulary

AskSatanOperator

This might be a silly question, but I wanted to ask it anyway: is it disrespectful to the Goddesses of Hell if you call a girl you like a "goddess"? (I would never equate a human girl with a Goddess of Hell, but i might think of her as having the potential to become that). I like to use the word in such a way, but I wouldn't want to if it's disrespectful. Thank you!

Call her young goddess, if she ask why young, tell her that you are sincere and that she isn't a goddess yet. Might work to solve the issue.

Don't get hung up on silly things like that. This is just xian programming. The Gods don't care at all about how you talk to others in your personal life,. They also read your intentions, and not only your words, as they are telepathic. They understand your intention behind something.

Even if you literally called someone a Goddess, why should they care? Remember, they are perfected beings, they don't have human envy or jealousy. A real goddess would probably laugh if you did that literally, but nothing bad. Just like they are laughing with all those people who claim to be Gods, antichrists e.t.c. "Oh silly humans, they all want to be special!"

There are so many things for the Gods to worry about.
This is nothing, nor does it cross anyone's or God's mind that this is an insult.

At the end of the day, any restriction on insignificant things like this doesn't change anything in your relationship with God.

You can say she looks like a Goddess.

Goddesses doesn't care how you call your girl. This question has to do with whether you want to alter what this word means for you, or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back