Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5584: Freeing the Soul with Different Runes other than Ansuz or Uruz?

AskSatanOperator

If I want to begin a freeing working by combining two different runes like Ansuz and Jera for example, would this still work even though Jera typically isn't used for freeing workings? I was planning on doing a working to remove negative karma while at the same time replacing it with good luck and fortune in the area of my soul that I'm targeting with this. These two runes combined seem like the best energy combo for my goal. I just wanted to ask about this though.

Also If I use other runes that don't have any 'freeing' effects, can you still use them in a Freeing the Soul manner, as in adding 'freeing' or 'removing' to you affirmations? Like if I want to use Saulo or Eihwaz for a sort of freeing working, is it ok to make an affirmation that these runes are 'freeing' me or 'removing' negative karma even though these runes aren't typically used for Freeing the Soul? Can these runes still be used in that sort of way?

Thanks!

To remove deep karmic problems, the best thing is Munka, which is a specific mantra for this.

And to remove obstacles, the mantra of Ganesha Aum Gaum Ganapataye Namah is very effective.

If I have understood you correctly, you want to do the liberation work in order to achieve more happiness and fortune. I myself do not think that you will succeed in doing this with the two runes alone. I think the mantras that Wotanwarrior offers are more effective. However, I myself would prefer to do the money meditation with the satanic rosary for 40 days. Many people here have reported good results. It's not quite clear to me yet what you are using to determine that you have negative karma. I can imagine, however, that you are attaching it to financial wealth or do you also have health problems of either a physical or psychological nature?

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

This is not the right thinking of what it means freeing the Soul. Runes like ANSUZ and ÜRUZ or the Sanskrit Mantra MUNKA are to be used as a preliminary working, then you must build the true working based on your goal. You must destroy the ruined foundations first and then create something new.

Now speaking of your problem, you can use the two freeing Runes or MUNKA vibrated in your whole Soul to eliminate the cause of your misfortunes. Then, to create fortune is not enough a single working. It's something you will attain as you grow as a Satanist.

This has to applied to every type of working. If you have problems with earning money you have to remove the curses or planetary obstacles that prevent you from having financial stability and then using a FEHU or Solar/Venus square to build it. Same for some healing issues, for relationships, etc.

So in conclusion, a freeing the Soul working is divided in the two parts I explained above and is not complete without one of them.

Sanskrit mantras for liberation are very powerful and so are the runes, the reactions depend on the soul, for example I react very well with the runes but I also use Sanskrit mantras a lot.

Try with Urüz, Ansuz and Sowilo with an affirmation of liberation in the area of your life that you intend to liberate.

The Full Moon in Aquarius on August 18, 2024 is ideal for this operation because Aquarius is the sign of freedom.

The heaviest karma can be seen from the position of Saturn in the birth chart in the sign and astrological house involved.

Mars, Neptune and Pluto can also reveal negative karma in the birth chart based on their positions but regardless everything must be sublimated and the soul must be worked well in its entirety.

Other very advanced liberation techniques include the circulation of the elements to remove blockages, chakra seals, the use of the fire element by invoking it from the Sun together with the air element.

The will to power and the thirst for knowledge are fundamental when it comes to spiritual truth and freedom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back