Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5570: Race.

AskSatanOperator

I want to say something with all due respect. And I have one question.
If a person is a Jew, and he wants to dedicate to satan, if he has left all his wrongs behind, that 0.1% you say can come to the forum.
None of you are gods. Don't interfere in the affairs of the gods.
Just like father satan said.

People in the forums are eating each other.
They all think they are gods.
I'm still here with all my mercy. But them are not.
If our gods love them, they should admire me.
(Since there is no other appropriate word in English, I used it figuratively.)

No matter how much you treat them with respect, they still don't let go of their egos.
I have observed by reading most of the things on the forum.

If a person's energy is mutually attracted to each other, racially they can be Arab/German/Turkish/European/Middle Eastern or whatever the fuck, they can be lovers.
The 3 subraces fall into the 3 main races.
And I'm pure fucking white.

1) If a person's soul is pure, but his body is Arab/turkish/middle eastern, and he is gay, and sexually he has only a foot fetish and no other sexual feelings, is there any problem in having sexual intercourse?

I am never a swearing person.
This is what they deserve.
I apologize and thank you for reading.
Don't call me "andrapod behavior".
You can't even talk to the gods.
how many years I've been a SS, I've never seen such strange phenomena.
(I'm not here to make a scene or what.)

A jew will never be accepted by Father Satan or the Gods.

Your sexual business is your own, just make sure it isn't hurting anyone. Use common sense.

I dont really get what you mean, yeah anybody can have sex with anybody else we literally cannot stop you, we can simply tell you the truth that race mixing is bad what you choose to do with that information is on you most of us here wont spare a second thought about who you fuck but we do have to tell the truth as its our duty in this respect.

The Gods however might care, truthfully I cannot say as as you point out most of us myself included have limited ability to directly hear the Gods but based off the fact that everything the JoS clergy has said has been true, it would be really strange for them all to agree to lie about this one specific thing surely? You agree with them about the Gods and all the spiritual knowledge they present but suddenly you think their lying when it gets in the way of your dick? eh, I think if your honest you know it dosen't really add up.

I cant say definitively that the Gods will be upset or angry with you for racemixing or whatever, and I personally am attracted to women of all races (not jews) I just dont act on it because I would rather be safe than sorry and seeing as how everything else the JoS has told me I eventually learned was true I dont know why this would be different.

Its your choice you can do whatever you want, but you cant expect our support in this regard.

A jew will never be accepted by Father Satan or the Gods.

Your sexual business is your own, just make sure it isn't hurting anyone. Use common sense.
Except that racemixing that the OP is promoting is extremely harmful.

The number of jew's who are actually 'good' or noble in character is a small minority, however their soul structure and destiny is incompatible with that of Spiritual Satanism regardless (i.e., the path of Satanama Dharma; of TRUTH).

A pig cannot become a dog, no matter how hard it tries, even if it's a cool ass pig, because there are certain spiritual and biological factor's that simply cannot be overcome.

As for your second question, yes, it's possible to fall in love with a person of another race. However, there are certain consequences that will follow which are completely self-inflicted by virtue of one engaging in race-mixing... if someone were to jump into a blazing fire because they were attracted to the prettiness of the flames - what do you think will be the result of this?

There is an excuse for non-SS who are of course unaware of the spiritual implications, but you've been a member here for several year's.

The God's won't punish you for your ignorance, but the universe will.

If a person is a Jew, and he wants to dedicate to satan, if he has left all his wrongs behind, that 0.1% you say can come to the forum.

His DNA is one of his wrongs actually. You can't leave your DNA. The dedication won't work for a jew and no, he won't be accepted by any SS. The Gods do hate kikes by their race and they didn't create them. They are here to help his children, the Gentiles, not those rat-lizard hybrids.

None of you are gods. Don't interfere in the affairs of the gods.
Just like father satan said.

That's what you are trying to do actually. You are trying to get us to accept kikes while the Gods hate them. Stop pushing your liberal ideas into the Gods, they are not politically correct.

If a person's energy is mutually attracted to each other, racially they can be Arab/German/Turkish/European/Middle Eastern or whatever the fuck, they can be lovers.

The energy of different races aren't compatible to each other.

You know, this is for asking questions you need help with, not to try to push to accept filthy jews or race mixing. These will never accepted by the Gods or us so you're wasting your time.

1) If a person's soul is pure, but his body is Arab/turkish/middle eastern, and he is gay, and sexually he has only a foot fetish and no other sexual feelings, is there any problem in having sexual intercourse?

The body is a reflection of the soul. It's not separate from it. Race is in the soul.

Don't call me "andrapod behavior".
You can't even talk to the gods.

Don't project what you do to others, yes we can and no you are the one who can't, if you believe race mixing is ok and the Gods accept kikes.

(I'm not here to make a scene or what.)

Then why are you trying to push liberal crap here?

Why should anyone be forced to admire you? "All shall love me forever" is the ethos of the nazarene. How does a gerbil show mercy to a lion?

What good comes out of whites going sexually with Arabs or anything else? Time and observation alone tells us this is dysfunctional. If you're only attracted to feet, maybe you struggle with this since wanting anybody's feet by themselves is going to lead to a poor judgement of a soul.

Last edited:
And I'm pure fucking white.
909e1001d95323cf5ccded912a1603a6cdc2d889.jpeg

I'm really sick of all these race questions.

Anyway, you will most probably attract a person from your own race into your life who will be compatible with you (if you do rtr, meditation etc. every day and you are a very good person).

If someone from another race has miraculously entered your life and you belong to two main categories. There will be no problem in communicating with that person (Europe).

There are so many people, you'll find someone.
Listen to your feelings and listen to the gods.

And please, everyone here, why are you so... angry?

Of course a European is not going to go and s*x with an Asian 💀💀

No, there can be no true "falling in love" between people of different races. The maximum is uncontrolled lust. Anything beyond that is just mental illness caused by enemy brainwashing.

The 3 older races existed without ever mixing for tens of thousands of years before abrahamic degeneration and race-mixing. They were aware of each other and entertained diplomatic, economic and educational relationships. One should ask themselves why they never thought about mixing, just like they never thought about polluting and turning our planet into a dumpster.

Was their self-awareness much greater?

No, there can be no true "falling in love" between people of different races. The maximum is uncontrolled lust. Anything beyond that is just mental illness caused by enemy brainwashing.

The 3 older races existed without ever mixing for tens of thousands of years before abrahamic degeneration and race-mixing. They were aware of each other and entertained diplomatic, economic and educational relationships. One should ask themselves why they never thought about mixing, just like they never thought about polluting and turning our planet into a dumpster.

Was their self-awareness much greater?
Really, date someone from your own country. And they must need forget about other races.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back