Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5354: intuition

AskSatanOperator

For the past three days, my intuition has been on a different level to what I've experienced before.
I used to have it, but it was lighter and happened rarely, now it's happening out of the blue and several times a day.
Now I know when they're going to send me a message and I know what the message is about or when they're going to ask me for something... a lot of things.
Today my mother asked me to go and buy some things at a market a long way from my house and I'd have to walk. I was reluctant because it was so far away and seconds later it popped into my head "the market is closed" and minutes later a friend of my mother's came to bring some things and confirmed that the market is indeed closed... and during these 3 days a lot of things have happened.
The difference with intuition is that it comes calmly and passes quickly, as if it were a random thought.
now when it's something I'm imagining and creating, it gives me strong feelings and stays in my head for a long time... I'd like to know how I can bring out my intuition even more ( as if it were training )

Pineal gland meditation.

Use Logr and Dagaz runes into your 3rd eye, and with an affirmation programmed to strengthen and improve your intuition.

Congratulations, you have a real psychic ability that is useful in your life and will help you every day. A next step is you will be able to see when people are thinking about you and focused on you. You will see this person's face in your mind as he or she is focused on you. And it will be proven correct because it will be like right before that person calls you or sends you a message.

Use Logr and Dagaz runes into your 3rd eye, and with an affirmation programmed to strengthen and improve your intuition.

Congratulations, you have a real psychic ability that is useful in your life and will help you every day. A next step is you will be able to see when people are thinking about you and focused on you. You will see this person's face in your mind as he or she is focused on you. And it will be proven correct because it will be like right before that person calls you or sends you a message.
I have dreams of people I know one time this particular person was coming to me in my dreams so many times and this is how I know they are talking about me or thinking about me, or trying to get in contact with me, but I refuse to contact them, sometimes they just come to my thoughts and I feel they are thinking of me so does that me I have psychic abilities too?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back