Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5341: My life, and so many questions about them. I couldn't find a title.

AskSatanOperator

Greetings to everyone,
When I asked my maternal grandmother and grandfather on my mother's side, they told me, "We come from pure Muslims, from Arabs like Muhammad." My father's side is probably the same. Of course, I haven't done a genetic test, it's very expensive. I'll do it when I go to university. But I have 0% Jewish blood and ancestry. I live in Turkey and I'm Turkish. But I don't have any Arab features; people ask me if I'm from Istanbul because my face is very beautiful and I don't look like I'm from this city(i live another city). But in my past life, I was a witch in the 1600s. My family and this body may come from Arabs, but my soul definitely doesn't. My family isn't very religious; they don't pray, so I'm very lucky that their brains haven't been washed. Most of my prayers have been accepted by the gods, and most of my spells work. I've made my dedication because my soul is not Arab. My family is not Muslim, they don't pray, so at least their brains are not washed. The gods have accepted most of my prayers, and most of my spells work. I have made my dedication to satan and spirituel satanism because my soul is not Arab. I want to ask a few things: I had the BioNTech vaccine, and I was circumcised at a young age. Is there anything to reverse these? I couldn't find anything in the forum. And I will go to the military service when I am 18 and older, but I am gay. I can never adapt to that environment. There will be a psychiatric evaluation then, but how can I explain that to my family? They are already against homosexuality. They will find out eventually... I will need money to go to university (to have my own profession and not need them), but unless they disown me. I need some advice, my SS brothers and sisters. (If there is a grammatical error, I apologize very much, brothers and sisters. have a good day)

1. Your soul can be reborn anywhere on earth with the ideal body, place and time.

2. Do not take the DNA test as they are a scam and full of jewish bullshit.

3. If you can avoid it - DO NOT go to the army. Study as much as you can and then go live a better life somewhere else.

4. To grow back so much lost skin would either take a lot of power and or to actually have risen the Kundalini to where you can grow back lost limbs so to speak.

5. Just meditate and make sure to clean your aura and chakras daily. Twice would be ideal.

Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back