Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5321: How should I make decisions?

AskSatanOperator

How do I find the courage to do the cutting ties meditation?
I feel, and probably am, extremely connected to this person, I am healing after he left me and didn't want anything to do with me anymore.
Deep down I still think he will come back, sometimes I think I just want him back, humiliating himself to have me again the way I did so I wouldn't lose him. (Nowadays I would never do that again, I'm developing a very strong self-love ) I think that for me to be 100% free from him, that's all that's needed, but at the same time I don't want to let him go.

I think you just desire the feeling of being wanted like you wanted him, not that you want him specifically. If you don't sever those feelings you will just torment yourself. Even worse, those feelings may blind you to the true nature of your future partners as you project the image you had of him onto your future partners, which can mask their negative character traits.

Last edited:
I feel, and probably am, extremely connected to this person, I am healing after he left me and didn't want anything to do with me anymore.
Deep down I still think he will come back, sometimes I think I just want him back, humiliating himself to have me again the way I did so I wouldn't lose him. (Nowadays I would never do that again, I'm developing a very strong self-love ) I think that for me to be 100% free from him, that's all that's needed, but at the same time I don't want to let him go.
Instead of forcing yourself down a route of something you do not want to do, you can take a step back and do something more generalized: One option here would be to use Ansuz and affirm it is freeing yourself of negative patterns or thinking about the situation or relationship, regardless of whether you are detaching or not. This will lead you to better outcomes and mindsets for future decisions, although make sure you are doing this in an objective manner and not assuming it will take one route or another.

Very often the sensations we have are only linked to a habit or an idea we had of that person or how he loved us. Often this type of thinking clouds the view even on unhealthy and incorrect behaviors for example.

There is no specific way, just the will to want to be free and yourself! To love yourself and meditation will help you with this too. Focus on your path with the Gods and your advancement.

You will understand that holding on to a feeling based on the fear of not finding someone who accepts us as we are is the wrongest and most false thing that exists.

At the right time, the person who will truly love you will arrive, but only when your soul is free, strong and purified

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back