Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4988: A question about Trance

AskSatanOperator

I have been practicing Trance for 2 days now. I’m doing a 5 minute relax meditation from
YT because I have a bit of a hard time relaxing my body and mind and then I listen to the mp3 player HP Maxine created. I have to say I tried several times practicing while sitting in the basic meditation position (legs crossed, palms togheter) but I just cannot. I literally can’t, it’s so uncomfortable. My body just doesn’t relax to the state where I can’t feel it in that position, so I have to lay down. I prefer to lay on the ground with a pillow for my neck.
My main confusion is that I don’t know if I actually went into trance. Does it feel like that feeling when you are falling asleep but then suddenly wake up and think a bit/are somewhat aware, but you it feels like your dreaming then your not? That’s what I was feeling to be honest. I sat quiet and let my body relax and sink in but I don’t even know what to expect.
Can someone here with good experience give a bit more insight of what it actually feels/sounds like? Do you hear your own voice loud and in echo? Do you even see anything; like energies, vortexes etc? Can you move? Should you open your eyes? Can you even? I could write hundreds of questions about Trance, really.
One more thing I want to add to my practice is that I am aware this takes time and practice, but I need to know what it would feel/sound like in order to be more prepared and not fool myself thinking I was in trance while sleeping.
I did as well Void Meditation and Breathing Exercises before,hell..I was even sweating at some point from trying so hard, but I don’t know..I guess I’m the type of person who gets easily disappointed in it’s own self.

When you're in a trance you can't move, that's a fact. It depends a lot on what kind of trance you're in, like certain meditations you end up feeling something in the middle of the trance, but it's not because of the trance, it's because of the meditation itself (an example is Meditation to Produce Heat, it's not because of the trance but because of the meditation). In a normal trance you don't see colors or anything like that, you're just in a different state, your perception of the surrounding sound can change according to the degree of trance you're in and it also depends a lot from person to person.
Do the trance according to your comfort, if you prefer lying down, do it, to be successful in a trance you have to be comfortable in your position and relaxed.

Your experiences are normal. Cases when a person loses consciousness and falls asleep while practicing Trance are normal reactions, because the activity of the physical body is reduced, hormones that inhibit the activity of the brain are released, and, accordingly, you lose the ability to perceive the surrounding world with the usual sensors. Trance can be used to release the energy resource of the Soul, which thereby allows you to «unload» the physical body. The body in a state of rest tries to conserve energy, and when you go into Trance, the mechanisms to restore the systems are launched.

Your Consciousness is not in your head, it is there where your attention is directed. And there are inner worlds that are not perceived in the usual way. So you try to adapt them to what you are used to perceiving. This needs to be developed, because Trance is effective in combination with other practices. It is a basic state, a necessary skill for other Meditations. For example, you cannot master Astral Projection if you have not mastered Deep Trance.

You need to be more patient and learn to feel your body, your Soul. More Concentration, more Awareness. You can enter Trance in any environment, in any position. If you are prepared and experienced, you will have no problem entering Trance in a crowded place or sitting in a train. HPS Maxine described her first experience: she practiced Trance lying on her bed, but often fell asleep, and over time she got the hang of it. It's not something that requires advanced knowledge, you just need to give yourself time to learn control and patience.

You can include Introspective Meditation: Increasing Conscious Awareness and Expanding Consciousness: Physical Meditation in your program. They will greatly increase your Awareness and help in illuminating Trance techniques. In fact, these are quite important Meditations, they have a wide range of applications, and they develop many subtle skills.

I have been practicing Trance for 2 days now. I’m doing a 5 minute relax meditation from
YT because I have a bit of a hard time relaxing my body and mind and then I listen to the mp3 player HP Maxine created. I have to say I tried several times practicing while sitting in the basic meditation position (legs crossed, palms togheter) but I just cannot. I literally can’t, it’s so uncomfortable. My body just doesn’t relax to the state where I can’t feel it in that position, so I have to lay down. I prefer to lay on the ground with a pillow for my neck.
My main confusion is that I don’t know if I actually went into trance. Does it feel like that feeling when you are falling asleep but then suddenly wake up and think a bit/are somewhat aware, but you it feels like your dreaming then your not? That’s what I was feeling to be honest. I sat quiet and let my body relax and sink in but I don’t even know what to expect.
Can someone here with good experience give a bit more insight of what it actually feels/sounds like? Do you hear your own voice loud and in echo? Do you even see anything; like energies, vortexes etc? Can you move? Should you open your eyes? Can you even? I could write hundreds of questions about Trance, really.
One more thing I want to add to my practice is that I am aware this takes time and practice, but I need to know what it would feel/sound like in order to be more prepared and not fool myself thinking I was in trance while sleeping.
I did as well Void Meditation and Breathing Exercises before,hell..I was even sweating at some point from trying so hard, but I don’t know..I guess I’m the type of person who gets easily disappointed in it’s own self.
You are trying to go into a deep trance, and that is good. Yes, you can fall asleep, but it will be better later. maybe do meditation early in the morning and lie down? then there is little chance that you will fall asleep. I always do this lying down. But trance is you not sleeping, it is stopping thoughts. You can start the thought process, but you don't want to. This is total silence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back