Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4974: high sexual drive

AskSatanOperator

do people who have high sexual drive like the rapists or the one who uses other people for sex and then leaves and who are playboys type usually have high life force (vril,chi,witchpower) ??So does that mean these kind of evil people can never be destroyed even using black magic since they have a high life force?

Things don't work like that.

They never use the energy for advancing themselves, just crimes.
Crimes show that one is a degenerate.

The libido/sex drive is connected to the willpower, if nothing else it indicates a strength in this area. However, there's no guarantee this "willpower" will be used for anything of a good or wholesome nature. Just as a weapon's destructive capability is not tied to the one who is using it nor their morals/intentions. For the same reason, black magick is harder to work on them, but it depends on your own strength and power.

do people who have high sexual drive like the rapists or the one who uses other people for sex and then leaves
This kind of people are weak people, in truth. There is nothing in common with exploiters and highly sexual people who have a very intense (normal) sexual life.
Rapist are shit. They do not act under high sexual pulse, but they merely want to subdue, enslave and destroy mind and body of another person, simply because they are trapped (or by their will, serving) a highly powerful vortex of energies called pedophilia, rapism, degeneration, that (I believe...) is fed and created by the jews. They are empty people with weak sexuality, who project onto others their evil intentions in form of a very distorted sexual desire. So I personally believe, their "power" - of any - is not their, is some sort of vortex/thoughtfrom with which thery intermingle, who supports them. Like the hollywood actors, they would have merely no power if not backed up by hollywood power. I think it's the same

and who are playboys type usually have high life force (vril,chi,witchpower) ??So does that mean these kind of evil people can never be destroyed even using black magic since they have a high life force?

I think this people have strong ego, possibly also powerful lower chakras, but if they are not SS and they are linked to xianity, islam, other jewish programs, their life force will be sucked into those prpgrams. If you perceive them as "strong" it's their ego, that influences events but is not high spiritual power in itself.
At least, this is how I perceive that. Hope this helps.

Magical Power is Pranic Energy, Chi, Vril, Aura, Bioelectricity on which our bodies and thoughts function, which are electrical impulses in the brain. The amount of Bioelectricity directly determines a person's psychophysical development and state of spiritual health. For this reason, people who suffer from mental deviations like depressive disorder are less likely to have a lot of Bioelectricity. Holes in the Aura, energy blocks and imbalances cause alcohol and drug addiction, psycho-emotional disorientation (inconsistency of desires and ideas with human actions), pathological apathy, antisocial behavior and many other bad traits. With a complex increase in Bioelectricity increases charisma, instills a positive outlook, strengthens immunity, and the Aura will influence other people. The Power of one's own Bioelectric field/Chi is the foundation of any prosperous magical work.

The people you described in your question are subject to the influence of the Wickedness, coming from the Enemy. They are sick people with elaborate fantasies and no Power. But the vast majority are simply Jews who manifest themselves according to their repulsive nature. For example, pedophilia is an exclusively Jewish inclination.

The fact is that people who truly have a strong Aura, Vril, do not follow this path. And of course they rise spiritually, accompanied by the Gods, their Virtues, cultivating in human Wisdom, Awareness, Purity of Consciousness and Soul. At this stage there is no room for various perversions. Their Soul vibrates high, which means the presence of not only Power, but also a pronounced Vitality. They do not have such problems with the sexual sphere of life.

On the Lower Dimensions of hungry beings, hierarchy implies only violence. It is beneath human dignity, but people deliberately descend there because of their own ignorance. It is not even a matter of distinguishing good from bad, but that violence does not correspond to the Truth. For a human being this way is degradation. There is definitely no real Power here, no real Might. People on this level are devoid of Truth, they are deceived, and their Soul is rotten. Accordingly, such persons are more vulnerable to magical attacks.

You can read more about the following articles, they will give you more insight about: Aura, Bioelectricity and Kundalini, The Virtues of the Gods (particularly Sexual Ethics), Child Violence and Pedophilia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back