Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4820: Can dark energy be used to build the AOP?

AskSatanOperator

Since the beginning, I've used white-gold energy to build my AOP, as taught by Maxine, and I also combine the runes ALGIZ, SOWILO and THURISAZ to make the AOP even stronger. But a while ago, I had the idea of increasing my protection by creating a fire elemental as a servant to help protect me, using JoS's teachings.

I created the elemental and apparently everything is fine, but now I'm thinking of changing my AOP, using dark energy to build it and changing the runes to ALGIZ, TYR and BERKANO, which I believe have a better synergy with dark energy than the runes I used before. But I still have doubts as to whether dark energy is also good for protection and whether it is safe to use it to build an AOP. If you can help me with that, I'd really appreciate it.

Not all darkness is bad, but pushing these energies too hard, whether dark or not, can be counterproductive.

I also recommend you to make it blue. A very strong color for protection.

When you build your aura of protection with too much dark energies, people are likely to see you as argumentative and someone with a dark vibe. This could be a problem. Maybe you should ask your guardian?

Dark, you mean black?

It's actually a solvent. If you put it on your aura, it will start to absorb your defence, it is better not to accumulate it on your aura. Black as well as grey are very close to Saturn, you understand what the accumulation of these forces will lead to, you will begin to vibrate on purity close to Saturn, which strengthens him in relation to you, this is very bad, sometimes black goes beyond Saturn and is close to Pluto.

Also, if you somehow start to perceive other dark colours negatively, they are very prone to do evil. It is enough to make a small mistake, for example, a change in your mood changing your belief in yourself to energies went against you, here you need to be careful and train not on yourself.

As for building defences, use the lightest shades of runic energies. You do not necessarily reduce the runic ligature on the aura, all runic energies are perfectly combined, the important thing that the mind understands it.

Dark, you mean black?

It's actually a solvent. If you put it on your aura, it will start to absorb your defence, it is better not to accumulate it on your aura. Black as well as grey are very close to Saturn, you understand what the accumulation of these forces will lead to, you will begin to vibrate on purity close to Saturn, which strengthens him in relation to you, this is very bad, sometimes black goes beyond Saturn and is close to Pluto.

Also, if you somehow start to perceive other dark colours negatively, they are very prone to do evil. It is enough to make a small mistake, for example, a change in your mood changing your belief in yourself to energies went against you, here you need to be careful and train not on yourself.

As for building defences, use the lightest shades of runic energies. You do not necessarily reduce the runic ligature on the aura, all runic energies are perfectly combined, the important thing that the mind understands it.

Not just evil, but grey energy is of illness and death.

Dark, you mean black?

Black can also be reflective, a 'bright' or 'shining' black, and thus be used for protection.

Since the beginning, I've used white-gold energy to build my AOP, as taught by Maxine, and I also combine the runes ALGIZ, SOWILO and THURISAZ to make the AOP even stronger. But a while ago, I had the idea of increasing my protection by creating a fire elemental as a servant to help protect me, using JoS's teachings.

I created the elemental and apparently everything is fine, but now I'm thinking of changing my AOP, using dark energy to build it and changing the runes to ALGIZ, TYR and BERKANO, which I believe have a better synergy with dark energy than the runes I used before. But I still have doubts as to whether dark energy is also good for protection and whether it is safe to use it to build an AOP. If you can help me with that, I'd really appreciate it.
The most effective colors for protection are - white, white-gold, gold, white gold.

I recommend that you use these particular colors to build a powerful defense.

Dark, you mean black?

I confess that I don't understand what he means by saying that the black energy will dissolve his protection, if it's the black energy itself that will form his protection, if I've interpreted his question correctly. In other words, your reasoning doesn't seem to make much sense: how can the black energy dissolve the protection formed by the black energy itself? Unless you're assuming that black energy will dissolve runic energy, but in that case, it would be good to clarify where you got this information from, because I haven't seen anywhere in JoS's writings that black energy dissolves all kinds of energy, including runic energy.

With regard to black energy being related to Saturn, it makes a bit of sense, but I don't think you'd have a problem with it, since you're programming the energy to protect it, so I don't think you'd have a problem with it, since black isn't necessarily the color of the planet Saturn. What's more, black is also related to the base chakra, so I don't think it's a bad color to use, although I think it's a bit extreme to use black energy to build your own AOP, since there are other color options such as blue, red or silver, although I'm not sure if they'll be as effective as the white-gold color, which I believe is the person's main doubt.

In addition, I believe that someone who is at the level of being able to create a fire elemental, and is seriously thinking about using black energy to build their own AOP, won't have a problem with thoughts of black energy being bad or anything like that, on the contrary, to consider it, they must believe that black is a protective color as well, at least, that's what I believe.

Besides, his question made me think of something: Could there be other colors that have the same effectiveness as gold-white for building an AOP? There are other colors described as protective, but only white-gold is mentioned in the instructions. I think that's something to think about.

I confess that I don't understand what he means by saying that the black energy will dissolve his protection, if it's the black energy itself that will form his protection, if I've interpreted his question correctly. In other words, your reasoning doesn't seem to make much sense: how can the black energy dissolve the protection formed by the black energy itself? Unless you're assuming that black energy will dissolve runic energy, but in that case, it would be good to clarify where you got this information from, because I haven't seen anywhere in JoS's writings that black energy dissolves all kinds of energy, including runic energy.

With regard to black energy being related to Saturn, it makes a bit of sense, but I don't think you'd have a problem with it, since you're programming the energy to protect it, so I don't think you'd have a problem with it, since black isn't necessarily the color of the planet Saturn. What's more, black is also related to the base chakra, so I don't think it's a bad color to use, although I think it's a bit extreme to use black energy to build your own AOP, since there are other color options such as blue, red or silver, although I'm not sure if they'll be as effective as the white-gold color, which I believe is the person's main doubt.

In addition, I believe that someone who is at the level of being able to create a fire elemental, and is seriously thinking about using black energy to build their own AOP, won't have a problem with thoughts of black energy being bad or anything like that, on the contrary, to consider it, they must believe that black is a protective color as well, at least, that's what I believe.

Besides, his question made me think of something: Could there be other colors that have the same effectiveness as gold-white for building an AOP? There are other colors described as protective, but only white-gold is mentioned in the instructions. I think that's something to think about.
When evoking energy, you give a request to the world, yes, it does not matter whether it is external or internal, you give a mental request for certain energies and so it is defined that black is created to destroy, to burden, to transform, to absorb and so on, black has a very low vibration or extremely high, one into the other, one transitions in this case, only your mind can see this, the eyes do not see black for example, but only reflections. Black does not come into contact with what are called colours. They annihilate mutually.

This is to say that you do not condition the world, but follow its laws. Even if you want to make a hedgehog be an elephant, you can't do that. You can't use black on yourself, otherwise it will eat up your energies. But you can use it when you need to throw away negative and unnecessary energies to nowhere. There are many idiots invoking black without knowing that it has a place in the soul that does not touch the aura, they end up badly.

Black is not the colour of the base chakra, the base chakra is bright red. Do not use black to enhance the chakras.

Red is really extreme for the aura, but it is acceptable in necessary situations, combat for example. A person with a passive red aura will attract violence.

True, I have warned you, but it is up to you to decide how to live and practice.

Frankly speaking, a person who can create a real fire elemental does not ask questions on aura defence, but it is a matter of the person himself, I do not mean anything bad.

As for the most powerful light for protection, each place in the soul, it is peculiar. The aura is simply the visible glow of the body you are focused on. The human soul has several layers of aura. More than a fixed answer is needed here. But universally really use white and gold.

When evoking energy, you give a request to the world, yes, it does not matter whether it is external or internal, you give a mental request for certain energies and so it is defined that black is created to destroy, to burden, to transform, to absorb and so on, black has a very low vibration or extremely high, one into the other, one transitions in this case, only your mind can see this, the eyes do not see black for example, but only reflections. Black does not come into contact with what are called colours. They annihilate mutually.

This is to say that you do not condition the world, but follow its laws. Even if you want to make a hedgehog be an elephant, you can't do that. You can't use black on yourself, otherwise it will eat up your energies. But you can use it when you need to throw away negative and unnecessary energies to nowhere. There are many idiots invoking black without knowing that it has a place in the soul that does not touch the aura, they end up badly.

Black is not the colour of the base chakra, the base chakra is bright red. Do not use black to enhance the chakras.

Red is really extreme for the aura, but it is acceptable in necessary situations, combat for example. A person with a passive red aura will attract violence.

True, I have warned you, but it is up to you to decide how to live and practice.

Frankly speaking, a person who can create a real fire elemental does not ask questions on aura defence, but it is a matter of the person himself, I do not mean anything bad.

As for the most powerful light for protection, each place in the soul, it is peculiar. The aura is simply the visible glow of the body you are focused on. The human soul has several layers of aura. More than a fixed answer is needed here. But universally really use white and gold.

Okay, I have to admit that your explanation was very good, but I'm going to repeat the question I asked earlier and you intentionally ignored: WHERE DID YOU GET THAT INFORMATION FROM? Because what is written on the JoS website is the following:

"Black
Black absorbs, conceals, and creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Use black for self control, endurance, and patience. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others.

Black rules over the base chakra, the planet Saturn, the element of earth and in the original religions, it signified new beginnings. In Satanic alchemy, black represents the step of void meditation and transformation.

Black Magick: Creates confusion and chaos, to bring discord and confusion to enemies."

Hmmm, how interesting, absolutely nothing, nothing about black energy being a kind of “spiritual antimatter” that annihilates itself, taking with it any other kind of energy it comes into contact with. Besides, do you understand the seriousness of what you're saying? If black energy is as destructive as you say, why don't you have a warning in capital letters on your website, telling everyone not to use it internally, because it's so destructive to the soul? Or are you implying that in 20 years of existence, Maxine and other high priests have overlooked this information and not included it in the instructions on the website? Honestly, unless you have a reliable source of information, what you've said to me is nonsense, and an exaggeration of the negative pole of a certain color. Besides, I've worked with black energy before, and my experience was quite different from what you described. I'm not saying that black energy can't destroy, but that it also has a positive side that can be useful, and if used carefully, it can be absorbed. There have even been times when my guardian has instructed me to use black energy on myself to deal with some problems I was having, and if what you say is true, it should have destroyed or seriously damaged my soul, which it didn't. In addition, there are some gods who have part of a black aura, such as Abigor, as described on the website:

"ABIGOR
Abigor is also known by the Goetic Demon names of “Eligor” and “Eligos”
Abigor is skilled in secrets of war and prophecy.
Abigor has beautiful black wings with white highlights. He has a black aura around his head and large black eyes without irises. He also has two black markings like stripes on his cheeks."

So I can only see 2 possibilities: either this information on the website is wrong or what it says is an exaggeration of the destructive capacity of black energy.

Besides, did you say that a red aura attracts violence? Again, where did you get this information from? Let's look at the characteristics of the color as described on the website:

" Red
Energy, passion, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for self-empowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra.

Black Magick: Revenge, anger, inciting accidents, fires, and injuries; red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty."

Again, I don't see anything saying about the red aura attracting violence on its own, without the need to be programmed. Besides, let's do a speculative exercise:

In 20 years of JoS's existence, thousands of Satanists have joined the order and I believe thousands, like me, have already used red energy in some work to improve vitality or something related. And the most interesting thing is that, in my case, I didn't start attracting violence or anything similar, as you say, and I don't remember seeing any case of an SS who used red energy on themselves and had a similar problem. So, it seems that you're only considering the negative pole of the colors, but in this case, white energy also has its negative pole, how interesting:

"White
All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Cleansing, purity, and innocence. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver.

Black Magick: White can be used to incite corruption, bring impotence, and to destroy the sex drive. White can also be used to create weakness, neurosis, and fear."

And now you're going to claim that a white aura alone can attract weakness or corruption, or destroy the sexual will? Since, according to your reasoning, apparently wearing an aura of a certain color can attract negativity related to it. And even white energy should be used in moderation, Maxine warned about this, as written here:

But perhaps you think she was wrong about that, and believe that there is no problem with excess white energy.

Honestly, I admire your effort in trying to answer and help others here, but in this case, I say again, unless you can prove that you got that information you quoted here from a reliable source, I will continue to believe that it is utter nonsense and I will tell the person who asked not to take what you wrote into consideration.

Link to the color properties, for those who want to check for themselves: https://www.joyofsatan.org/Color.html

Okay, I have to admit that your explanation was very good, but I'm going to repeat the question I asked earlier and you intentionally ignored: WHERE DID YOU GET THAT INFORMATION FROM? Because what is written on the JoS website is the following:

"Black
Black absorbs, conceals, and creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Use black for self control, endurance, and patience. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others.

Black rules over the base chakra, the planet Saturn, the element of earth and in the original religions, it signified new beginnings. In Satanic alchemy, black represents the step of void meditation and transformation.

Black Magick: Creates confusion and chaos, to bring discord and confusion to enemies."

Hmmm, how interesting, absolutely nothing, nothing about black energy being a kind of “spiritual antimatter” that annihilates itself, taking with it any other kind of energy it comes into contact with. Besides, do you understand the seriousness of what you're saying? If black energy is as destructive as you say, why don't you have a warning in capital letters on your website, telling everyone not to use it internally, because it's so destructive to the soul? Or are you implying that in 20 years of existence, Maxine and other high priests have overlooked this information and not included it in the instructions on the website? Honestly, unless you have a reliable source of information, what you've said to me is nonsense, and an exaggeration of the negative pole of a certain color. Besides, I've worked with black energy before, and my experience was quite different from what you described. I'm not saying that black energy can't destroy, but that it also has a positive side that can be useful, and if used carefully, it can be absorbed. There have even been times when my guardian has instructed me to use black energy on myself to deal with some problems I was having, and if what you say is true, it should have destroyed or seriously damaged my soul, which it didn't. In addition, there are some gods who have part of a black aura, such as Abigor, as described on the website:

"ABIGOR
Abigor is also known by the Goetic Demon names of “Eligor” and “Eligos”
Abigor is skilled in secrets of war and prophecy.
Abigor has beautiful black wings with white highlights. He has a black aura around his head and large black eyes without irises. He also has two black markings like stripes on his cheeks."

So I can only see 2 possibilities: either this information on the website is wrong or what it says is an exaggeration of the destructive capacity of black energy.

Besides, did you say that a red aura attracts violence? Again, where did you get this information from? Let's look at the characteristics of the color as described on the website:

" Red
Energy, passion, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for self-empowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra.

Black Magick: Revenge, anger, inciting accidents, fires, and injuries; red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty."

Again, I don't see anything saying about the red aura attracting violence on its own, without the need to be programmed. Besides, let's do a speculative exercise:

In 20 years of JoS's existence, thousands of Satanists have joined the order and I believe thousands, like me, have already used red energy in some work to improve vitality or something related. And the most interesting thing is that, in my case, I didn't start attracting violence or anything similar, as you say, and I don't remember seeing any case of an SS who used red energy on themselves and had a similar problem. So, it seems that you're only considering the negative pole of the colors, but in this case, white energy also has its negative pole, how interesting:

"White
All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Cleansing, purity, and innocence. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver.

Black Magick: White can be used to incite corruption, bring impotence, and to destroy the sex drive. White can also be used to create weakness, neurosis, and fear."

And now you're going to claim that a white aura alone can attract weakness or corruption, or destroy the sexual will? Since, according to your reasoning, apparently wearing an aura of a certain color can attract negativity related to it. And even white energy should be used in moderation, Maxine warned about this, as written here:

But perhaps you think she was wrong about that, and believe that there is no problem with excess white energy.

Honestly, I admire your effort in trying to answer and help others here, but in this case, I say again, unless you can prove that you got that information you quoted here from a reliable source, I will continue to believe that it is utter nonsense and I will tell the person who asked not to take what you wrote into consideration.

Link to the color properties, for those who want to check for themselves: https://www.joyofsatan.org/Color.html
I can't tell you where the information comes from, you wouldn't understand, it's not books, it's hard practice. Experience. You did not understand the explanation above, but I will clarify.

Your power is determined by the abilities of the soul in the aggregate, and what is called intention, personal power.

For example, when you draw out energy, its quality and power depends on your ability to manipulate the force. It should be clarified here that the black coming from Pluto and from Saturn is different, it is close to Bhairava and Kali. But there is true black, it is absolute, like Shiva.

When you raise for example black energy based on planetary vibrations, the impact is limited by your intention, conventionally if you pour a drop of sulfuric acid into a lake, nothing serious will happen. But if you pour something more, the lake will become deadly.

Also, if you breathe black energy into your aura, it will not immediately corrode you, but slowly. Do you see the word chaos? You know the soul is a very ordered and structured form, if you start knocking down the soul connections, they will collapse. You can simply resist this force by default because you have opposing forces within you.

Meditation on black is useful because it can be calming, there is absolute peace in it, it dissolves your attachments to constant thought and action.

You can use black spot and temperate and it is useful for practice, but it was said not to use it to enhance the base chakra, it has a different purpose. And don't use it to build your aura, the accumulation of black will increase Saturn's influence on you and accelerate decomposition - this is bad.

Black can be used for cleaning, but as it dissolves unnecessary impurities it should be removed from the aura immediately.

However, there is a place in the soul full of black, it is outside the chakras. The soul is multi-layered, much more so than described. Black here maintains balance and allows colors to exist at all.

About red, again it's all about your ability, if you breathe in a couple of Mars energies for example, that's fine, but if you can change the environment with intention, it will affect the attitude towards you, it will also change the attitude towards you if you invoke red daily and it overpowers the other colors.

You are trying to separate one quality from another when the structure of the color is integrity. You can change the intensity of exposure and vibration.

About white energy, many have not even seen it, they use similarities like moonlight or sunlight because that level of awareness comes from the chakra vibrations, but pure white is as difficult as true black. Pure white will highlight other colors until it turns into a likeness of itself, this is different from dissolving black, not just the action, but the very meaning. White represents sattva.

Yes, the description on the website of white refers to the energies of the Moon. We are referring to different things.

I'd never suggest using Black for protection as it naturally absorbs energies. Actually it's the last color I'd use, after seeing directly how effective it is when you put a black aura on someone; they absorb the negativity much easier.

I can't tell you where the information comes from, you wouldn't understand, it's not books, it's hard practice. Experience. You did not understand the explanation above, but I will clarify.

Your power is determined by the abilities of the soul in the aggregate, and what is called intention, personal power.

For example, when you draw out energy, its quality and power depends on your ability to manipulate the force. It should be clarified here that the black coming from Pluto and from Saturn is different, it is close to Bhairava and Kali. But there is true black, it is absolute, like Shiva.

When you raise for example black energy based on planetary vibrations, the impact is limited by your intention, conventionally if you pour a drop of sulfuric acid into a lake, nothing serious will happen. But if you pour something more, the lake will become deadly.

Also, if you breathe black energy into your aura, it will not immediately corrode you, but slowly. Do you see the word chaos? You know the soul is a very ordered and structured form, if you start knocking down the soul connections, they will collapse. You can simply resist this force by default because you have opposing forces within you.

Meditation on black is useful because it can be calming, there is absolute peace in it, it dissolves your attachments to constant thought and action.

You can use black spot and temperate and it is useful for practice, but it was said not to use it to enhance the base chakra, it has a different purpose. And don't use it to build your aura, the accumulation of black will increase Saturn's influence on you and accelerate decomposition - this is bad.

Black can be used for cleaning, but as it dissolves unnecessary impurities it should be removed from the aura immediately.

However, there is a place in the soul full of black, it is outside the chakras. The soul is multi-layered, much more so than described. Black here maintains balance and allows colors to exist at all.

About red, again it's all about your ability, if you breathe in a couple of Mars energies for example, that's fine, but if you can change the environment with intention, it will affect the attitude towards you, it will also change the attitude towards you if you invoke red daily and it overpowers the other colors.

You are trying to separate one quality from another when the structure of the color is integrity. You can change the intensity of exposure and vibration.

About white energy, many have not even seen it, they use similarities like moonlight or sunlight because that level of awareness comes from the chakra vibrations, but pure white is as difficult as true black. Pure white will highlight other colors until it turns into a likeness of itself, this is different from dissolving black, not just the action, but the very meaning. White represents sattva.

Yes, the description on the website of white refers to the energies of the Moon. We are referring to different things.

Okay, but do you realize that what you're saying changes almost everything we know about magic? Since, as you say, you can't separate the positive from the negative, the colors, then what's the point of differentiating white and black magic? Since, probably, from what you say, citing an example, if I wanted to curse someone with red energy, I'd have to overload their soul, to the desired point, apparently, not even the use of affirmations would be necessary. Well, at least when I practice magic, I usually combine colors and runes, usually choosing the rune or combination of runes and color that are most appropriate for what I want to do.

Since you spoke of experience, and said that your knowledge comes from your own experience, I'll tell you a little about mine, starting with when I recently used black energy on myself, on the advice of my guardian. To summarize, a few years ago, when I started, I overloaded myself with spiritual warfare and excessive meditation, depriving myself even of sleep and leisure. As you can imagine, this rhythm was unsustainable and after a while, I was no longer able to do the RTRs or meditate consistently. I tried various things to recover my energy quickly, even going beyond the safe limit with evocations of the elements, in this case fire and earth. Obviously, it didn't work and only overloaded me. At the limit of my sanity, I asked my guardian for help, and she recommended that I meditate by absorbing black energy in small doses. At first, I hesitated, and I confess that I found it hard to believe that she was advising me to do this herself. But then, after some reluctance, I decided to give it a try. After all, nothing I'd tried before was working, so I decided to do the meditation she advised. The first time I absorbed the black energy and "programmed" it to balance my internal energies and calm my mind, as she had instructed me, I confess that it was the most relaxing meditation I've ever experienced. The noise of my thoughts and even my feelings of anxiety, frustration and others decreased a lot, and even the emptiness meditation, which I couldn't maintain for more than a few seconds, I increased the time I could leave my mind empty.

To summarize, I kept up this meditation for a few months, until quite recently, I stopped in March to be exact. And during this time, I didn't notice any destructive or corrosive behavior from the black energy in myself, on the contrary, my spiritual power even increased a little and my bioelectricity levels increased too. What I noticed was a kind of "suppression" of the black energy in my soul, as if I were controlling the excess energy in my soul, but the energy itself didn't disappear, it was still there, but it was no longer affecting me in a negative way and it no longer affected my personality and mind in a negative way. And one more detail: I still invoke the elements, but now I do it with all 4, in a balanced way, and I only take 5 breaths, unlike before, when I only invoked the fire and earth elements, and I took 8 breaths. I say this because I'm not absorbing more energy to balance out the supposed "corrosion" of black energy in my soul; on the contrary, I'm absorbing less energy, but even so, my spiritual power has increased, along with my bioelectricity levels. Obviously, I'm not just invoking the elements, but I'm not going to detail all the meditations I do, so as not to prolong this story.

To sum up, I'm going to share a little of what I learned from my guardian about the behavior of color energies. In their original state, they are almost inert and hardly interact with each other. But, as she told me, in the astral of this world, there is practically no energy in this state, because they are always interacting with the beings present in this world, being absorbed or expelled, and they respond to the thoughts of the sentient life forms present in this world, whether in the physical or astral, being "programmed" by their thoughts. In other words, your thoughts define the behavior of the energy, obviously within what the energy is capable of doing. You can't turn gray energy into healing energy, for example, but if you believe that red energy will increase your vitality, that's what will happen; but if, on the other hand, you believe that it will make you more violent, well, that's what will happen. The same goes for black energy, which is in evidence in this post, if you believe it will corrode your soul, that's exactly what it will do, but if you believe it will calm your mind and protect you, that's how it will behave. Energy responds to your mind, of course within its spectrum of action.

Finally, I'll share something she taught me about black energy: "Black and white energy are like two sides of the same coin." To confirm this, just look at the description of them and see how similar they are. What's more, you can transform one into the other. Yes, you can do this experiment: conjure up a sphere of black energy and imagine it transforming into white energy. After a while, it will transform into white energy, and if you want, you can return it to its original state, or leave it as transmuted white energy, if you wish. (She made me do this experiment when she taught me this, lol).

Now, as a contribution to the point of the post, if you want to work with black energy internally, I'll pass on 2 tips:

• When absorbing black energy, never imagine or think that it will harm you in any way, focus your mind on the positive side of it, so that it will act positively within you.
  • When using black energy, there are two shades of black: use opaque black for black magic and use shiny black for internal strengthening. This will help you differentiate between its positive and negative aspects.

I confess that when answering questions here, I prefer to be guided by what is written, as it is easier for everyone to check. But since you wanted to insist so much on your personal experiences, then ok, I wanted to share mine to demonstrate why I believe so strongly that you are exaggerating about the destructive effects of black energy. It can destroy and corrode, yes, of course, but that's not all it does. For some reason, I believe that your negative experiences with black energy may stem mainly from your beliefs, since as I said before, thoughts interfere with its behavior.

Now, to answer the question in the post, the best advice is to consult your guardian to find out the best way forward. If you have a similar problem to the one I had, with your soul overloaded with excess energies, you can reduce the intensity of your meditations and use the meditation I used with black energy:
  • Breathe in black energy for 5x.
  • Repeat the following affirmation for 5x: "In a completely healthy and safe way for me, this energy calms my mind, balances my eternal energies and increases my physical and mental endurance."
  • Do this every day, once a day.

If you happen to have any negative feelings or believe that black energy alone will be harmful to you, I don't recommend it. But if you want to go ahead, if you don't have this problem, just be aware of anything negative you notice about yourself. All in all, I wish you good luck and that you manage to solve your problem.

You somehow ignored most of my message and told your story, alright, that's normal.

I'm glad you have your own experience and growth story.

But we are not going to agree and arguing or finding out is already pointless here.

Thanks for your attention and conversation, I think the member who asked the question will definitely find it useful.
Okay, but do you realize that what you're saying changes almost everything we know about magic? Since, as you say, you can't separate the positive from the negative, the colors, then what's the point of differentiating white and black magic? Since, probably, from what you say, citing an example, if I wanted to curse someone with red energy, I'd have to overload their soul, to the desired point, apparently, not even the use of affirmations would be necessary. Well, at least when I practice magic, I usually combine colors and runes, usually choosing the rune or combination of runes and color that are most appropriate for what I want to do.

Black is worst possible idea for protection in everyday life consisting of active interactions with other people. It absorbs everything. Adding a glossy element to black to make it a bit reflective is counter productive and counter intuitive and strongly smells of jewish relativism and inversion with bad intentions. Actually perfect black is a lack of color because whole spectrum of white light (look at prism) from red to violet has been absorbed on perfect black surface. Red paint for example is actually a filter that reflects only red part of white light spectrum and absorbs the rest. Same with other colors. Take two cars, white and black after 1h in the sun. White one will have lower temperature inside because it reflected more energy then black one. You can clearly feel it when wearing black or white shirt on a sunny day. Adding gold element to white is also great. Gold spray paint of atomic gold reflects UV light on the surface of astronaut helmets' visors. For the reasons above adding reflective element of a mirror to white-gold AOP may be good idea.

The only situation black AOP could be useful is a passive situation requiring concealment when you wont be actively interacting with anyone and want to further lower the chances of such active interaction. The question is in this case: can it backfire becoming magnet and working the opposite way? Similarly black AOP and clothing could be used in https://joyofsatan.org/Foundation_Meditation.html when absorbing energy. This second paragraph is only a speculation. Wearing black aura sounds like a terrible idea.

Adding a glossy element to black to make it a bit reflective is counter productive and counter intuitive and strongly smells of jewish relativism and inversion with bad intentions.
I can assure you that I do not have such intentions, but I admit that what I have read is certainly out of date and what has been presented on this topic is much more reasonable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back