Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4417: Dating a mixed-race - question

AskSatanOperator

How bad is it to date someone who is mixed-race, but North-Indian/European. Because there is already some Nordic genes there from the initial migration of the Aryans, will it totally contaminate their genes or is it okay? The person looks like Naomi Scott in terms of physiognomy, but more lighter skinned (same colour as me).

Because I have two other distant uncles (cousins of my uncles) and they all integrated quite well back into the Indian genes/culture/lifestyle/appearance etc. So, is it bad in this case?

Because these people actually look more like me, than what is available in the rest of the gene pool. And it is the type I end up attracted to because of this. But if it's a major spiritual problem that cannot be fixed or dealt with appropriately I would like to avoid it.

If you are White, you have White ancestors which all of them look completely White, it would not be okay to get together with someone who looks White but not some of their ancestors.

This is difficult to discern, but I would suggest you do a bit more research and if you find everything to be clear (especially of jewish blood), then you can marry them and have children together. But make sure first.

By saying this person looks very similar to yourself, are you also mixed in the same kind of way?

By saying this person looks very similar to yourself, are you also mixed in the same kind of way?

No, both of my parent's are Bangladeshi. My father is quite light-skinned, and my mother too but not so much, however, they both had at least 1 or 2 dark-skinned parents. Both of their parents and grandparents are also pure Bangladeshi. No racial mixing as far as I can see. And the same goes for me, unless one of my recent ancestors got raped by a British soldier or something.

I have many uncles and cousins who are Dravidian looking from both sides. My father and me both have a nickname "The White One". It doesn't translate very well to English, but it is like saying "Our White Brother" or "The Aryan One".

If I end up being attracted to an Indian woman, I always find out later they're also mixed (but still "look" overall Indian-ish, as the example I gave). This has happened 3x. So I'm just wondering if they still look basically Indian, is it okay?

Here's a few examples:

I'll also include these because from far away this person looks racially similar to me:

They're French/Vietnamese, and I blame the similarity on Bangladesh's proximity to China and some sort of possible early-Nordic or more recent British ancestry. I have the same issue where with a single cosmetic change I look like a totally different race: Phillipino, Mexican, Arab etc., which you can see scrolling through their posts - they look like a totally different person from one post to the next. I have the exact same issue, if I shave or get a haircut for example. And it makes it quite hard to figure out racial compatibility, because I'm also trying to practice eugenics and want to date someone close to my genetic make-up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back