Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4239: Member count

Hundreds of thousands. It has been increasing exponentially in the last few years.

How is that realistic?
We have 60k+ registered accounts on the forums and half of them are bots, multiply accounts of one people, etc.
The websites and forums get millions of views. Some people don't even register, they just read. I know many Spiritual Satanists who do this.

How is that realistic?
We have 60k+ registered accounts on the forums and half of them are bots, multiply accounts of one people, etc.
The Joy of Satan has gained a lot of traffic the past few years. And if you ask the average person, they have probably heard of "Nazi Satanism", which would not be the case 10 years ago.

Just wait until a few of our websites go viral somewhere
Probably the main site or Exposing xianity. We just need a YouTuber to make a video on us, even if it's negative. People will get curious and read for themselves. Tuv made a video on the JoS last year and there are a lot of comments saying that our "theories" are more logical than biblical tales.

Сколько духовных сатанитов существует примерно?
I think a few hundred thousand, maybe three hundred thousand, maybe a little more.

In my opinion, the most important thing is for a person to actively meditate, do basic rituals and develop himself in Spiritual Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back