Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3834: Miami Mall Alien 2024

AskSatanOperator

Father what could you tell us about the incident that happened at a Miami mall people seeing an alien entity. Could it be true?

You are not talking to Father Satan via ask-satan.net

You can talk to him by focusing on his sigil.

That whole thing was fake.

All those police came because there was reports of people pointing guns at each other in the mall, which could have ended up being an active shooter with possibly hundreds of victims.

Luckily nobody was hurt. But the thing about aliens was all a lie that somebody made up later.

What I'm going to say doesn't have to do with your question but I have to say it because once in a while I see a question addressed to Satan:

You guys surely aren't so naive to think Satan really has a computer/cell phone in Duat and answers questions, right? He is not a physical being on earth, so he can't post here. Neither do people here speak on behalf of Satan as this would violate the "no mediators in Satanism" rule.

It's been explained on that site what the purpose of this service is: to ask questions that you aren't comfortable asking using your main account. Nowhere does it say that Satan answers them or that people on behalf of Satan answer them. The name isn't to be taken literally.

What I'm going to say doesn't have to do with your question but I have to say it because once in a while I see a question addressed to Satan:

You guys surely aren't so naive to think Satan really has a computer/cell phone in Duat and answers questions, right? He is not a physical being on earth, so he can't post here. Neither do people here speak on behalf of Satan as this would violate the "no mediators in Satanism" rule.

It's been explained on that site what the purpose of this service is: to ask questions that you aren't comfortable asking using your main account. Nowhere does it say that Satan answers them or that people on behalf of Satan answer them. The name isn't to be taken literally.
Could of been a kid for all we know lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back