Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3338: exactly what are the benefits of trance

AskSatanOperator

In the main website trance meditation is written ..But exactly what are its benefits ..after accessing your sub conscious or feminine side ,what should u do after the final free fall when you are in that deep trance

Is there a Rune or mantra I can use for a period of time to induce trance and feel it more sensitive to it.

I meditate with my eyes open beta mode maybe gentle alpha of a light trance in some cases. But never felt weird or odd or anything. I always thought trance was like some hallucinogenic property whereby you trip out for a while.

Any spiritual workings I can do besides training trance for it?

I know ISA can be used for void but I don't like using the binding rune. I used it some time a short while back and it bothered me deeply felt awful, could visualize myself freezing a lot and had very slowed laggy movements. Not extreme just certain actions felt slower.

Can I use Logur(Neptune, correct?) for sensitivity or sanskrit mantra or something?

This is not a question that requires the anonymous service.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back