Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3064: what I do

AskSatanOperator

I have serious problems.
I've realized that I'm very possessive, obsessive, and that's not nice. I don't want my loved one to do anything other than live for me, I want attention 100% of the day. I want to know everything he does, who he does it with and I get angry when I see that I won't get any attention, I only want it for myself.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have serious problems.
I've realized that I'm very possessive, obsessive, and that's not nice. I don't want my loved one to do anything other than live for me, I want attention 100% of the day. I want to know everything he does, who he does it with and I get angry when I see that I won't get any attention, I only want it for myself.

I would consider reading what I've written in the below link and work on freeing yourself from these 'not only harmful to yourself, but harmful to others' emotions that you have.

Trauma and Emotional Security; Concerning Love:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90394

These types of feelings aren't going to benefit you and even if you find someone who can give you this type of attention, this won't be healthy for either of you in the long run and could delay actual empowerment and happiness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back