Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2385: Ritual trouble

AskSatanOperator

I'm having trouble blotting out on your new jos rituals site and also where did that lilitbs master runes site go I need too create a runic working too go along with it

Hello, we are sorry you had a negative experience that affected your ritual experience.

Read below to understand how this works:

From How does the JoS Rituals work?

"In some RTR rituals there is a painting system that allows you to draw letters. The painting system has been improved and is more flexible than ever before.

Painting behaviors are implemented with a mouse on computers. You can paint the paintable area with your mouse. On touch devices, such as mobile and tablet, there are 2 different modes:

Single Finger: In this mode, an extra button appears just to the left of the customization menu at the bottom right. By clicking this button you can switch between scrolling and painting modes. If you are in scrolling mode, you can easily scroll with one finger, but you cannot paint. If you are in painting mode, then the scrolling behavior is canceled and only the painting system is active.

Two Fingers: This mode is the same as before. With one finger you can only paint but not scroll. Using two fingers you can scroll the page. A more sensitive and tolerant finger detection system has been created to make the experience easier."

If this does not help you, please contact us at [email protected] and we will help you.

You can create a dummy Proton account for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back