Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2074: A NEWBIE here

AskSatanOperator

I am studying about spiritual satanism only very recently ..there are so many gods of ancient civilisations ..what is the similarity or difference between these gods and biblical angels like michael,raphiel,gabriel,uriel etc ?

AskSatanOperator said:
I am studying about spiritual satanism only very recently ..there are so many gods of ancient civilisations ..what is the similarity or difference between these gods and biblical angels like michael,raphiel,gabriel,uriel etc ?
No similarity at all.

In reality, there is no similarity between them, in theories, the similarity is that they help humans, and they look gorgeous, well that's what they want you to believe about angels, in reality they are the opposite of this, but demons are actually like this.

AskSatanOperator said:

One important difference is real - Our Gods are real, a lot of this crap [like xian things] is made up. Christianity lives and exists by the destruction of our Knowledge, so they have invented many "beings" for themselves.

Thanks to manipulative movies, they make people believe that these bastards are real and have a real constructive purpose. They use it for everything, without it they wouldn't have such influence.

The other big difference - Pagans belong to Satan and the Gods, rat jews belong to their made up crap. Sorry, rats - I have degraded you again, sorry...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back