Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1158: Mars

AskSatanOperator

I am a woman and my Mars sign is Capricorn in the tenth house. I completed the Venus square because I felt masculine before. this felt very good to me. Now, astrologically, do you think I should do a Mars Square? If I'm going to do it, what would it be best for? I want to work for spiritual purposes

AskSatanOperator said:
I am a woman and my Mars sign is Capricorn in the tenth house. I completed the Venus square because I felt masculine before. this felt very good to me. Now, astrologically, do you think I should do a Mars Square? If I'm going to do it, what would it be best for? I want to work for spiritual purposes

Mars in Capricorn placed in the 10th house can be extremely good and is a powerful placement for the career, social status, and fame areas of your life as our energies are usually channeled into whatever house our mars is posited in along with mars taking characteristics of whatever sign it is in as well. It would be a good idea to do a Material square to improve and attract success with whatever career you have going in life.
Spiritual Squares improve upon our Souls and our inner selves and Material squares affect the outer world around us.

Mars is Exalted in Capricorn and is placed in a very beneficial house so your natal mars shouldn't be damaged or restricted by too much negative karma unless other factors in your chart say otherwise, like if Neptune is aspecting your Mars which could undermine and weaken its influence and sap energy away from that area of your life.
The placement of your mars along with how you describe feeling masculine doesn't make it seem like your mars is afflicted in any way, but its your choice if you want to do spiritual work instead of material.

A spiritual mars square would most likely strengthen the feeling of being too masculine unless its properly channeled into things like empowering the Sacral Chakra or improving your overall confidence, leadership abilities, vitality, and energy.

Here's the influence Mars usually has when placed in Capricorn:

The energies are channeled into the career and professional ambitions. They can
start out small but end up in very high positions. Mars in Capricorn gives a
methodical nature, along with plenty of perseverance and endurance. This
placement can offset the scattered energies and lack of follow through of planets
in mutable signs. There can be workaholic tendencies, along with a talent for
business. Much effort can be put into attaining a position of status. Like Mars in
Taurus, these people are focused on material and financial gain. They are
efficient, practical, responsible, self-disciplined, and reliable. Like Mars in Virgo,
they have very little patience with those who are shiftless and lazy. They can be
cold, calculating, usurious, and selfish if the energies of this placement are not
sublimated, or of other factors in the chart encourage this. There can be
problems with the bones, skin and teeth.

And here's the effects Mars has when placed in the 10th house:

There is often an intense ambition and a need to be noticed. One's father can
have a strong Aries/Mars emphasis in his chart, and/or in some cases, may be of
a violent nature. As with Mars in the sixth house, there can be disagreements
and conflicts on the job and with the career. These people are at their best when
they are self-employed, as they do not get along well with those who are in
positions of authority. This placement favors military careers, politics, and
corporate management, and gives a talent for leadership, especially in the work
environment. In some cases, there may be an obsession with power. Mars in the
tenth works better alone, preferring to work for him/herself, rather than for others.
Work can become an obsession while they may neglect their families and
partners.

Mars is currently still in Cancer at the moment, it's sign of fall and wont be in a good sign for a Mars square (Scorpio, Capricorn, Aries) for a while. You can still try a Mars square when Mars enters Leo though, as the energies of Mars in Leo can still be good for this type of thing. Leo is also a Fire sign and the Home sign of the Sun, which rules wealth, fame, confidence, pleasure, and success and people who are seen as powerful and authority figures.

AskSatanOperator said:

Mars in Capricorn in 10th can create a tomboyish woman all by itself, although it is important to remember that Capricorn is a feminine sign, but people often interpret its behaviors as masculine. That also applies to the individual.

You can do a Mars Spiritual Square to make Mars work for you, "My natal Mars is compatible with my feminine energy in a healthy, safe and expressive way for me".

Karnonnos said:
remember that Capricorn is a feminine sign

I don't know about that. Capricorn is Opposite to Cancer. Cancer and the Moon Rule the Mother and is the natural ruler of the 4th house, while the 10th house is naturally ruled by Saturn/Capricorn and the 10th house also rules the father.

ScarletStar said:
Karnonnos said:
remember that Capricorn is a feminine sign

I don't know about that. Capricorn is Opposite to Cancer. Cancer and the Moon Rule the Mother and is the natural ruler of the 4th house, while the 10th house is naturally ruled by Saturn/Capricorn and the 10th house also rules the father.

Saturn is associated with Men, but it is still feminine in nature as an element. On the Zodiac wheel, you will notice that pairs of signs, despite being opposites, still share genders.

As a good example of this, both Libra and Aries are considered as masculine, as they are both yang elements. That does not mean the Libra sign cannot be associated with women, though. It is important to consider the full context here, as this is what defines the polarity of the specific item in question.

The same goes for chakras. The base chakra is ruled by Saturn, yet is still considered masculine. That is because there are other factors involved than just one element or energy involved, in regards to the final determination of polarity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back