Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Protection and meditation help?

Anannamas

Hi guys.. I want t start off by saying I used to do mediations daily years ago.. not really spell casting but I was actually getting good at feeling energy and my dream was telekinesis and if I put my hands far apart pol could put one between mine and feel me pushing and pulling the energy.. well later I dated a guy and had no idea he was married, literally no idea. He was the one who asked me out and we went on a few dates and eventually yes we did sleep together.. well after that his wife had a binding done on me and I couldn't feel energy for a long time.. I didn't know how to undo it myself but she did it so l couldn't defend myself and she's done many magic attacks against me and l've had many readings done and was told she wanted me dead and even tried to have magic done to cause my car accident and she's done psychic attacks trying to get me to kill myself. my other ex has abilities and he felt it when I was having severe depression without any reason and wanted to kill myself and he contacted me trying to calm me down and I kept saying I was fine and didn't tell him yet he already knew and wouldn't take l'm fine as an answer.. he felt it and she was trying to do a psychic attack to try to get me to kill myself.. I've literally had no contact with the ex who was married in over 3 years and I started trying to do meditations again recently to follow my dream and I also want to grow spiritually.. but I started to feel energy like I used to and then it was like it was just shut down.. I don't really know how to explain it.. best I can explain it is as if your outside feeling everything and it's a good feeling and some one just puts a jar or something around u and suddenly u feel nothing again.. I'm not sure if she's trying to bind me again or if it might just be in my head?.. I previously paid some one to unbind me.. the psychic attack was maybe a year ago so I know she hasn't let it go so it maybe possible.. can some one please help me figure this out and help me learn to fully protect myself from her so she can't and undo stuff on my own? He came to me years ago his own free will and asked me came to me years ago his own free will and asked me out on his own and didn't tell me he was married. I was just as hurt in it. I don't have contact with him and she still continued to attack me. I want to be left alone and I want to grow spiritually and try for my own dreams which I know won't be easy.. I know I was getting close in past and should have focused on more but it was my main focus back then... and I would like to also learn more about spell casting if anyone would teach me but for now I mainly want to protect myself and grow spiritually and build a strong aura and get back to being able to push and pull the energy like I was able to and go from there.. I do believe back then him and I did have true love and readings told me she used magic to get him to begin with so I think she still feels I'm a threat since he came completely his own free will and I didn't have to do anything.. the only time he smiled was when he was with me so l must have been a serious threat to her so I think that's y she does everything.. he had even told me he loved me then there was a sudden change and the attacks started. I used to feel energy very well and now it’s like even when I’m really trying I cat or only can for the shortest time like I’m being prevented and drained.. can some one please help me with this

I do and it to be known I didn’t know about her until after I already loved him and I truly did love him.. he even told me he loved me so I think she has him trapped pretty much but I do want to focus on myself.. it’s also not fair to attack me when I didn’t know and continue to do it even 3 years after and I don’t even talk to him.. he did stop by my work but I obviously can’t tell a customer to just get out either way but again no reason to attack me.. I think she can tell he has true feelings for me and I’m seen as a threat and he has money so I think that’s what it’s about.. I was never after anything from him.. I stay single even now because of what happened but I’m not chasing him. But I do want to grow spiritually which is necessary.. I used to do daily meditations before meeting him

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back