Header Wallpaper

Prostitution

Serenithi2 min to read

I’m writing this post for the second time and I don’t know why it hasn’t been published for a week, because I was too aggressive in my statements in it or you just don’t want to talk about such a topic, it doesn’t matter.
Hi I read on the forum from the priests that they say that humanity will collapse without prostitution. This shocked me, and I want to figure out why and how, maybe we are talking about different prostitution?
I don’t see anything wrong with two mentally healthy adults agreeing to have sex, but prostitution is not normal
I believe that every reasonable person will agree with me that prostitution is violence against a woman, a cover in an ugly wrapper that sounds like “well, she herself went into prostitution, so this is not violence and ok to do”
I would really like to believe that our priests are talking about some other kind of prostitution, and not about the kind that is happening now in our world, it is very painful and scary for me to think that in Zevism it is generally possible for such a terrible business to exist as the sex business, please help me figure it out

#20

Programming of the mind is not something that automatically goes away once you dedicate your Soul, Brother.

According to who? Who decided that it's something where money should never be involved?
Provoking pleasure to someone else as a service is not something you only see in prostitution. Think of people who do massages for a living.
Why should it be any different?
It's a taboo that has been programmed into society's mind, most likely from christianity.

They don't need our money. Also, in this particular case, I'd guess it's almost charity, from a Higher Being to a Human.

I just mentioned that it is *not* christian programming. It's about moral standards - and mine is to not pay money for sexual intimacy with a real person.
If its a doll ok but not pay hard cash for sex with real human. Thats just me.

Sexual intercourse is not just "any service" as you try to make it sound like.
Sex is not to be taken lightly - thus why pedophilia is sensitive, and also prostitution.

I have gone to prostitutes before, many times. Still think it's a bit nasty. We all think/feel different.

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” - Yogi Bhajan

#21

Also, in this particular case, I'd guess it's almost charity, from a Higher Bein

If it's 'charity' then it's ok since you've taken money out of the equation - thus no risk of taking advantage of somebodys situation.

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” - Yogi Bhajan

#22

If it's 'charity' then it's ok since you've taken money out of the equation - thus no risk of taking advantage of somebodys situation.

You keep talking about prostitution as something that risks of taking advantaging of somebody's situation, and in the current period, that is very much true.
What you seem to not be able to understand is, that the kind of prostitution that we support is not in any way resembling what prostitution currently is as of now.
I told you, and others have said it too, do not think of street hookers. That's not something we support.

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos

#23
This is the targeted message.

I'm not saying that people should abstain from sex, but why go to prostitutes? What if the prostitute doesn't want this? What if she was kidnapped and kept as a slave? What if she is abused in this business? Just why don’t people find good people who want this themselves and who are completely free to choose? Or why not masturbate?

You are right that prostituted people are not necessarily victims and clients are not necesarily aggressors, but in this period of our civilization this entire industry is saturated with disease, violence, murder, theft and coercion of people, slavery, drugs and much more.

Maybe I’m at too backward a level of development that I don’t understand much, but even if prostitution is completely cleared of all crap in future, it still seems terrible to me that someone can buy a person and prostitute will have to do something sexual without right to agree or refuse. Will prostitutes be able to refuse if they don't want to be with a certain client? Could they refuse not to do something? Will anyone make sure that violence is not used against prostituted people?

You only see one side of prostitution, but you don't see the other side.

Not all prostitutes work in brothels that are not street prostitutes.

Many elite prostitutes work exclusively for themselves and earn a lot of money, while they have personal guards who can protect them from dishonest clients.

There is very little or no sexual slavery in my country.
In my country, in most cases prostitutes work in brothels or for themselves solely of their own free will, not under duress.

In my country, prostitution is illegal (illegal, criminal business), a prostitute can get off with an administrative fine at most, there are no serious consequences for prostitutes in my country.

The only thing that worries me very much (the reason why I still do not dare to use the services of elite prostitutes) is the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases from a prostitute, even if she gives you a blowjob in a condom, or you use condoms.

The fact is that I read a detailed guide on using the services of prostitutes on the Darknet from a former criminal business owner, he was the former owner of a group of brothels in my country.

The manual describes in detail the mechanism of safe interaction with prostitutes for people who want to use their services in order not to run into scammers, bandits (criminal gangs), the police or unscrupulous prostitutes who cheat clients, as well as not to get infected.

As a result, this man admitted that despite the fact that he himself always used condoms, all the necessary hygiene products, including miramistin, he somehow managed to get a not very serious venereal disease from which he was cured, that is, if I understood correctly, even if you completely protect yourself and use all the necessary hygiene products, you can still get infected.
It is quite possible that medicine has not discovered all the ways of infection.

This is the only moment because of which I do not dare to use the services of elite prostitutes, although I really want to have sex with super beautiful two or three prostitutes in order to always get rid of any complexes and problems when communicating, or any interactions with women (no matter how beautiful she is), as in this in life, and in all the following.

Since even Donald Trump used the services of prostitutes, I think it's a good idea, but I want to avoid all risks.

«You will find on the left of the halls of Hades a spring, and standing by it a white cypress. Do not approach this spring at all. You will find another, from the Lake of Memory, with cold water flowing from it. Guardians stand before it. Say: 'I am a child of Earth and starry Heaven, but my race is of Heaven alone. You know this yourselves. I am parched with thirst and am perishing. Give me quickly the cold water flowing from the Lake of Memory.' And they will give you to drink from the sacred spring, and after that you will reign among the other heroes» - From the Petelia Tablet (300-200 BCE)

#24

I once tried to make a thread discussion about alternatives to prostitution and lifted sexdolls as alternative.

HP's reaction:

I do though think they can be estethically good looking as artwork.

Having sex with them, is over-sexualizating - leading to porn etc. Nothing gets done.
Also self-delusional and thus leading to less motivation for attracting real partners. This is a realization from own experience.

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” - Yogi Bhajan

#25

That's more or less what I meant.

I still though think it would be best if the sexual act was out of charity in that case.
As soon as money comes in the picture - then it becomes less obvious why the sex takes place. Did she/he really want to do this? Is she/he doing it only for money to survive? Etc.

One yogi named Osho (now dead) disliked prostitution and said that marriage makes it more difficult for sexual freedom (2 people limited only to have sex with each other).

He promoted a more sexually free society and I can agree with that. christianity/islam reduces that sexual freedom in many regards. Sin to be homo, bi, having sex in general.

People in general are more affected by these programs than what they realize.

So the eradication of these programs and it's thinking about sex is thus very important.

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” - Yogi Bhajan

#26

I think the idea of it is degrading, but it is necessary for alot of people. There is no way that some people would be able to fulfill their needs otherwise.

Hopefully there will be a way to make it cleaner and more dignified some day.

What is right and wrong?
What is the meaning of our existence?
How should you live your life, according to Nature and the Gods?
Find out here:
https://templeofzeus.org/EthicsOftheGods

Join us in the Temple, we engage in blessings and group rituals to the Gods:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/vultus-templorum-outreach-and-temple-live-rituals.301975/

#27

I think the idea of it is degrading, but it is necessary for alot of people. There is no way that some people would be able to fulfill their needs otherwise.

Hopefully there will be a way to make it cleaner and more dignified some day.

I also feel it's a bit degrading.

I would focus more on eridicating any notions of sex per se being sinful/evil if it's outside marriage or without the intent of having children.

Both christianity, islam and Porn contributes to this notion very much.

It makes women feel more like dirty sluts if they have sex just for the sake of sex,
and men feel like they are doing sinful dirty things if having sex outside the context or marriage/children also.

I think much of what yogi Osho said is truth in.
I don't fully agree that marriage necessarily is so bad though. There is after all Satanic Marriage.

But people should though not be so scared of sex in general, or see it as sinful to have sex, be bi, homo etc.

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” - Yogi Bhajan