Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please Help Me Understand

cedarwood82

First off I am going to say that i have been meditating inconsistently since my sophomore year of high school. I guess I'm just not sure what I hope to gain from all this.I am really struggling with my reason fr going through all this. I had hoped Satanism would give me a purpose in life but I have been unable to meditate consistently.    During the my senior year of high school it was really bad. I skipped school so many days. Teachers started calling my parents telling them I should talk to a doctor or a shrink. I am not suicidal. THAT THOUGHT HAS NEVER CROSSED MY MIND. But my even called the cops on me once to me to say hat was wrong. It didn't work cause they couldn't actually do anything.   But now I just started my freshman year of college.Classes started about three weeks ago and I already feel overwhelmed again. I'm behind in homework and already skipping class.
   I don't want to be lazy. There is nothing better for me to be doing at home whenever I skip class so I don't know why I do it. If greys are attacking me their going all out. I dont want do anything but sleep.I know the answer is to just meditate, clean my aura, etc. And I know that's going to help me feel better. I don't even know why I posted this. Just to vent I guess. 
But please if you have any more advice,please help me.

Hi I know things get rough, but I find that just talking to my father helps me through every second of my day, Father Satan wants us to succeed he is always, always there for us with open arms, wherever you are whatever is going on just talk to him in your mind he will never let you down!!! I talk to him and treat him with the utmost respect at all times, I wake up to him and fall asleep to him knowing he will never leave me alone to face this world keep strong !! Best of luck BSent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
Date: 09/19/2013 2:56 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please Help Me Understand

First off I am going to say that i have been meditating inconsistently since my sophomore year of high school. I guess I'm just not sure what I hope to gain from all this.I am really struggling with my reason fr going through all this. I had hoped Satanism would give me a purpose in life but I have been unable to meditate consistently.    During the my senior year of high school it was really bad. I skipped school so many days. Teachers started calling my parents telling them I should talk to a doctor or a shrink. I am not suicidal. THAT THOUGHT HAS NEVER CROSSED MY MIND. But my even called the cops on me once to me to say hat was wrong. It didn't work cause they couldn't actually do anything.   But now I just started my freshman year of college.Classes started about three weeks ago and I already feel overwhelmed again. I'm behind in homework and already skipping class.
   I don't want to be lazy. There is nothing better for me to be doing at home whenever I skip class so I don't know why I do it. If greys are attacking me their going all out. I dont want do anything but sleep.I know the answer is to just meditate, clean my aura, etc. And I know that's going to help me feel better. I don't even know why I posted this. Just to vent I guess. 

Well, you certainly answer the question yourself. Venting is good sometimes. It is a way to lay everything on your mind on the table, and examine it in an unbiased way.
You know whats wrong, you know what you need to do. Now just get up and do it.
Start meditating consistently (even if its only 30 mins a day, keep to that 30 mins), get to your classes. If you're falling behind, skipping classes isn't going to help. Talk to your teachers about help with work, perhaps some less workload.
It isn't the Satanic way to just sit down in the mud and give up when things get tough. We stand up proud and tall, and push through the difficult times to see the greatness beyond.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <cedarwood82@... wrote:

A daily planner, writing in it what you need to do, and doing it, is important. It will help you in school, as it has helped me.It's best to do meditations in the morning when you wake up, get up a little earlier. It will be a good start to your day and it will be out of the way, in case you do not find time later with a busy schedule.Be sure to clean your aura and chakras and cut cords before you go to bed, as well as aura of protection several times a day, including at night before sleeping.
It's okay to vent. That's what these groups are here for, as well as helping each other and posting new info.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:56:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Please Help Me Understand

Simple reply: Apply yourself. Get off your ass and do something. Blaming aliens for your lack of ambition is one of the stupidest things I've read on these forums during my short, and soon to be brief tenure here. It wasn't convincing when you stated, "I don't want to be lazy" followed by what can be considered a short moment of realization, "there is nothing better for me to be doing at home" and then abandoning any kind of personal responsibility for your actions and consequences by blaming it on aliens and a "dirty aura". Perhaps instead of meditating and venting you should be catching up on homework and going to class.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back