Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pictures of the Northern Lights

Some pictures I got of the Northern Lights. Very beautiful, like a gift from the gods.

1715533790049.png
1715533808586.png

Wonderful view. There were also great photos in my country, Poland. Regards :)

I know some Polish language. I just know Kurwa. :)
Then you can communicate with about 90% of Slavic people. :LOL:

To the topic, these pictures are beautiful, I didn't know about this, the sky was clear for the past few days and I'm sure I would have seen it in Sweden too, just I missed it.
Hope it will be visible for few nights tho.

Then you can communicate with about 90% of Slavic people. :LOL:

To the topic, these pictures are beautiful, I didn't know about this, the sky was clear for the past few days and I'm sure I would have seen it in Sweden too, just I missed it.
Hope it will be visible for few nights tho.
Omg lmaooo! When i worked in NL still there was a shop i worked at as a welder where we worked on light poles. All the welders and fitters were polish with me and one other Dutch guy....I learned the meaning of "Kurwa" pretty quick! *welder blows a hole in the pipe or drops the grinder* KURWA! Fitter jacks up a joint or makes the gap too big..kurwa! lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some pictures I got of the Northern Lights. Very beautiful, like a gift from the gods.

View attachment 1799View attachment 1800

So pretty, I can’t believe we actually got to see this! I loooked up and it just looked like fog or something until you pulled out a camera.

It’s really nice to go far away and actually see the Milky Way “milk” too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back