Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pictures I took

I took these pictures forever ago but was too scared to post them on here I have them on a website called pixabay. This is the picture I love most it shows the beauty of the gods and I love it.
autumn-6782121_1280.jpg

This is lovely! What a beautiful image...

I know what you mean about being afraid of posting photos you took on here though, I kinda feel the same way about my own.
Me and my husband take pictures when we get the chance and I made a bet I would get featured on pixabay.

if I took a picture of a weed in snow
It got featured and my husband was like how it's a weed. I might just post more pictures are art

Me and my husband take pictures when we get the chance and I made a bet I would get featured on pixabay.

if I took a picture of a weed in snow
It got featured and my husband was like how it's a weed. I might just post more pictures are art
Pictures are art, I agree. I think any aesthetically pleasing image can be really, whether it's a photo or an oil painting, or modern digital art or anything like that. I suppose even an image of a weed in snow can be art too, just depends on the image composition I guess lol.

I do film photography as a hobby, I like the mechanical feel of operating old vintage cameras. Plus you get some nice results sometimes. Perhaps I'll make a thread here and post some if I get chance.

You captured the beauty of autumn very well in this picture. The colours come out really good, the golden trees in contrast to the bright green plants and the "carpet" of fallen leaves.. 🍃

A beautiful scene 😄

I took these pictures forever ago but was too scared to post them on here I have them on a website called pixabay. This is the picture I love most it shows the beauty of the gods and I love it.View attachment 2559
Fantastic picture. You captured nature's beauty so well.

What did you take it on?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back