Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Philadelphia

[email protected]

Are there any other satanists from Philly? And I go to a catholic school will that interfere at all with me progressing through spiritual satanism?

Your presence in the school could influence more to come to Father Satan. That would be progress.Hail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Philadelphia
  Are there any other satanists from Philly? And I go to a catholic school will that interfere at all with me progressing through spiritual satanism?

I grew up in Philadelphia and went to catholic school as well. I don't live in the city anymore. The only thing catholic school was good for was making me a devout atheist.

I wouldn't worry about it. What's important is what is in your heart and in your soul. Where your parents choose for you to go to school is out of your hands at this time.

Just some advice. Don't draw attention to yourself by openly denouncing catholicism or xtianity at your school. It would do more harm than good in your current situation. As well as with your theology classes, do the best that you can. I know it's gonna be hard, especially when you know that what you are learning is completely worthless and false, but your grades can affect your future with regards to college admissions, scholarships, etc. depending on what your future aspirations may be.

Best of luck.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masonfonseca@..." <masonfonseca@... wrote:

Just keep the fact that you're a Spiritual Satanist under wraps. Tell no one. Just keep up your yoga and power meditation programs.
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 8:24:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Philadelphia

Your presence in the school could influence more to come to Father Satan. That would be progress.Hail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Philadelphia

Thank you I'm so glad that I have someone who can truly relate to my experience however it's pretty common knowledge that I'm a satanist. I say it proudly and have no shame. I'm goin to public school next year and it will probably be easier HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 29, 2013, at 2:59 PM, "mikek" <kinnysaysnnn@... wrote:

I grew up in Philadelphia and went to catholic school as well. I don't live in the city anymore. The only thing catholic school was good for was making me a devout atheist.

I wouldn't worry about it. What's important is what is in your heart and in your soul. Where your parents choose for you to go to school is out of your hands at this time.

Just some advice. Don't draw attention to yourself by openly denouncing catholicism or xtianity at your school. It would do more harm than good in your current situation. As well as with your theology classes, do the best that you can. I know it's gonna be hard, especially when you know that what you are learning is completely worthless and false, but your grades can affect your future with regards to college admissions, scholarships, etc. depending on what your future aspirations may be.

Best of luck.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masonfonseca@..." <masonfonseca@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back