Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

People pounding me with christian ways! Need HELP!!

ClaireO

I just recently became a follower of Satan. I feel relaxed and happy. But my parents just found out about me not being a christian...and the flipped out!. My family are mega christians and they are now forcing "god" on me. I'm forced to go to youth group. I was really close to the paster there and she was like my second mom. But now I'm completely avoiding her and she wont leave me alone! I'm forced to go to sooooo many christian events. I'm not allowd to own candles anymore so i cant do any rituals. But will Satan still except me?

Of course Father will still accept you. As long as your loyalty and love for him is true in your heart, he'll understand. And about the candles......I guess try to sneak a candle but even if you cant, it's okay. Father understands the harsh situations our parents make us go through.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 7:29:25 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] People pounding me with christian ways! Need HELP!!

I just recently became a follower of Satan. I feel relaxed and happy. But my parents just found out about me not being a christian... and the flipped out!. My family are mega christians and they are now forcing "god" on me. I'm forced to go to youth group. I was really close to the paster there and she was like my second mom. But now I'm completely avoiding her and she wont leave me alone! I'm forced to go to sooooo many christian events. I'm not allowd to own candles anymore so i cant do any rituals. But will Satan still except me?

yes he will. Father Satan understands that your parents still hold your freedom. just stay strong in your beliefs and know that that xian crap is false.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 4:29:25 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] People pounding me with christian ways! Need HELP!!

I just recently became a follower of Satan. I feel relaxed and happy. But my parents just found out about me not being a christian.... and the flipped out!. My family are mega christians and they are now forcing "god" on me. I'm forced to go to youth group. I was really close to the paster there and she was like my second mom. But now I'm completely avoiding her and she wont leave me alone! I'm forced to go to sooooo many christian events. I'm not allowd to own candles anymore so i cant do any rituals. But will Satan still except me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back