Header Wallpaper

Penis enlargement

STEVENNEWTH6661 min to read

Is it possible to make your penis grow through meditation and magick when you’re already fully grown? And if so how would you go about it ?

#1

That would imply to be able to modify your DNA, so you may be able to do it if you reach a very high level in spirituality and have the knowledge how to.

#2

Contrary to popular beliefs influenced by porn industry, intercourse with a large one can actually be painful for females. Ideally, the size of your equipment should never influence your self-confidence in a negative way. Real knowledge about female sexuality, your skills, and her orgasm actually matter more.

Avatar
BB13

that's very true unless it's a micro penis. that's what I'm picturing here. @STEVENNEWTH666 so what are we working with?

#3

Realistically, at least in this current state of being and through spiritual practices alone, you cannot change that. Maybe surgery.

What you can (and should) change though, is your mentality. You should not be too much concerned with such a thing, I understand society can make you feel less of a man because of it, but be aware that it's mostly nonsense. As it has been already said, a member too big is more of a problem than one who happens to be on the smaller end. And most women reach climax not though penetration anyway, are you aware?

Research female sexuality and you will understand. Of course every woman is different, but generally speaking, you're fine.

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos

#4

A large penis is not always an advantage; here is a list of issues I have identified:

Anatomy and partner comfort:

  1. Deep penetration pain: An exceptionally long penis can strike the cervix, causing sharp pain rather than pleasure.

  2. Vaginal strain: Excessive girth (circumference) requires significantly more time, arousal, and lubrication to be accommodated without causing micro-tears, uncomfortable friction, or trauma-induced vaginitis.

  3. Position limitations: Many sexual positions involving tight angles or deep penetration become impractical or require constant movement control to avoid hurting the other person.

Psychological and relational impact:

  1. "Reverse" performance anxiety: Men with very large dimensions often approach sex with the constant worry of hurting their partner, preventing them from fully letting go.

  2. Less spontaneous sexuality: It almost always requires more preparation (prolonged foreplay, ample lubricant) and cautious movements, thereby reducing spontaneity.

  3. "Novelty" vs. routine: While it may initially spark curiosity, in a stable relationship, anatomical compatibility and emotional comfort matter far more than size.

    Everyday discomfort:

  • Clothing and sports: Finding underwear or trousers (especially swimwear or athletic wear) that provide proper support without being too tight or revealing can be a practical challenge and a source of public embarrassment.

  • Involuntary erections: These are much harder to conceal or manage in social settings.

    To share my own experience with you—and I don’t mean to brag; honestly, there’s nothing to brag about—yes, I have this issue, and I can assure you it’s not pleasant at all. Most of the time, I need a lot of lubrication, and sometimes intercourse is painful for me too. So, I’d advise you to rethink this and not worry about what society thinks.