Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Parents

rdatino

my dad found out that i was reading about satanism and since he comes from a christian family he is kind of freaking out. i dont think he knows im a satanist i just dont know what to say or do. he isnt really making a big deal out of it he just said he doesnt want to be killed in his sleep. i wish he would understand

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rdatino" <rdatino@... wrote:
my dad found out that i was reading about satanism and since he comes from a christian family he is kind of freaking out. i dont think he knows im a satanist i just dont know what to say or do. he isnt really making a big deal out of it he just said he doesnt want to be killed in his sleep. i wish he would understand
If he asks again, so you enjoy reading on all religions, and that you would never do evil stuff.

i went through the same thing, lost who is now my fiancee for almost 2 years because of it...most of them won't understand but if you put it as nicely as possible...like sugar coat it or you could lie about it..i've done both and i had to lie about it before i could sugar coat it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rdatino" <rdatino@ wrote:

If he asks again, so you enjoy reading on all religions, and that you would never do evil stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rdatino" <rdatino@ wrote:

i actually had the same problem with my mom and dad what i did was i told them i would show them but they had to promise they wont freak out and that they would listen to what i told them, then i opened up the jos site and i read them what i said satanism actually was...now im not sure it will work for u but u should still try it he might understand if u show him.

so both of my parents are christian and my grandfather is a free mason i haven't started to worship Satan quite yet but i am very highly considering it but i, not exactly sure what my parents will think what should i do?

best thing for you to do is leave it a secret. don't tell them or let them find out

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 2:31:08 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Parents

so both of my parents are christian and my grandfather is a free mason i haven't started to worship Satan quite yet but i am very highly considering it but i, not exactly sure what my parents will think what should i do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back