Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Odd expirience - advice?

bblondie321

a couple of days ago i had just finished the exercise for opening the 3rd eye and was just about to start some work on my heart chakra when i suddenly had an odd sensation in the area of the 1st or 2nd eye (note: not the third)
it was like the sensation of having a black eye (bruising)but in the wrong place, there was alot of seemingly sourceless pressure on the area
im pretty sure it wasn't a muscular pain as it felt different and it was away from any muscle areas anyway.

If you have an idea of what this could have been tell me please!!!

In sorte diaboli.

thier is alot of slighty painful pressured sensations you will feel when working with your chakras, in a way its letting you know that it is right, for example when opening the third eye, afterwards it would ache (this is in MY personal experience)

Hail Satan!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:02:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Odd expirience - advice?

a couple of days ago i had just finished the exercise for opening the 3rd eye and was just about to start some work on my heart chakra when i suddenly had an odd sensation in the area of the 1st or 2nd eye (note: not the third)
it was like the sensation of having a black eye (bruising)but in the wrong place, there was alot of seemingly sourceless pressure on the area
im pretty sure it wasn't a muscular pain as it felt different and it was away from any muscle areas anyway.

If you have an idea of what this could have been tell me please!!!

In sorte diaboli.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back