Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

michael joona

I want to wait until I have moved out of my parents house before I dedicate myself so I can do the dedication properly instead of meditation temple cause I believe that my lord satan deserves that.
Is my thinking wrong? If I do the dedication ritual my parents will catch me, FYI I'm 17

Sent from my iPod

Why is it necessary that your parents will catch you? You could talk to Satan beforehand to tell Him of the situation and if it'd be possible that you'd be left alone in order to do the dedication ritual.I wouldn't recommend waiting until you move out of your parents' house; if you don't get a job etc, you'll still need a long time in order to earn the money etc. Why waste so much time? If you can't do it physically, then it's much better to do it in your astral temple, than to not do it at all for God knows how long... It's not disrespectful if you do it on the astral. Στις 7:35 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 21 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η Michael Joona <watermelon_warrior@... έγραψε:
  I want to wait until I have moved out of my parents house before I dedicate myself so I can do the dedication properly instead of meditation temple cause I believe that my lord satan deserves that.
Is my thinking wrong? If I do the dedication ritual my parents will catch me, FYI I'm 17

Sent from my iPod

Its not like you need any smelling stuffs like incense that they can dictate and you don't need to wait for the candle to burn out (that's if you have any candle).
On Apr 21, 2014 9:51 AM, "Light Yagami" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Why is it necessary that your parents will catch you? You could talk to Satan beforehand to tell Him of the situation and if it'd be possible that you'd be left alone in order to do the dedication ritual. I wouldn't recommend waiting until you move out of your parents' house; if you don't get a job etc, you'll still need a long time in order to earn the money etc. Why waste so much time? If you can't do it physically, then it's much better to do it in your astral temple, than to not do it at all for God knows how long... It's not disrespectful if you do it on the astral. Στις 7:35 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 21 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η Michael Joona <watermelon_warrior@... έγραψε:

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back