Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nevermind the Jews and Xtians, Islamists are more DANGEROUS

lakshmipalmer

This is something that I have known for a long time, and the worst thing with Islamists (who I know is part of an Abrahmic religion) is that they will not listen to reason. In fact they have some arrogance within themselves that they are right and that their religion is somewhat perfect. In fact, it is far from it and the notion of this being the most largest growing religion (maybe in the past) is worrying.
Islam is a Jealous religion, there is no doubts about that and do not forget that it even though 9/11 was an Inside Job, those Palestinian Muslims were cheering and partying on that day.
Islam has no rationality, because what I feel is that the diety of Allah is a Moon god, and they have got this madness from within. The population of nations like India has increased due to the fact that Muslims will not take birth control and Islam has done the unforgivable sin of destroying the libraries of Alexandria and Timbuctoo in Mali. I will gladly love to see Islam destroyed forever and how can anyone listen to the garbage of a peodophile prophet like Muhammed.
A personal story from myself, my real name is Lakshmi but having this boon gave me a stupid father who was under the influence of Islam Madness. In my culture, there is arranged marriages etc, and he got me married to a real asshole who totally unsuitable, came from a wretched greedy family and was a total stranger in every sense of the word. The Fool of a Father that I had the bad luck of having, accepted the moron WITHOUT asking me and do you know why, he was under the influence of Islamic behaviours. As for myself, I delibrately mucked it up and I am happy to say I am married again to the right man who I love very, very much. The problem with that was that I had a Saturn misplaced in Aries which gave me a 'docile nature' at the time, but due to the love of Father Satan, I overcame this.
As for Islam, well all I can say is this, this religion is a CANCER and in those 'schools' they have, there agenda is getting women away from their own religion to convert to this Moon Religion instead. And another thing, even though they are fighting Isreal (I do not give a damn about either of them) they would fight someone else due to the pathetic demands that will be concucted in future.

I disagree, the Jews are the most disastrous thing that happenned in mankind's history and are the responsibles for both xtianity and islam creation. I find the Muslin Brotherhood to be not so dangerous as the Zionists and the Vatican, as they are very poor concerning planing etc. This message is very good concerning this: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/89393

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lakshmipalmer" <lakshmipalmer@... wrote:

This is something that I have known for a long time, and the worst thing with Islamists (who I know is part of an Abrahmic religion) is that they will not listen to reason. In fact they have some arrogance within themselves that they are right and that their religion is somewhat perfect. In fact, it is far from it and the notion of this being the most largest growing religion (maybe in the past) is worrying.
Islam is a Jealous religion, there is no doubts about that and do not forget that it even though 9/11 was an Inside Job, those Palestinian Muslims were cheering and partying on that day.
Islam has no rationality, because what I feel is that the diety of Allah is a Moon god, and they have got this madness from within. The population of nations like India has increased due to the fact that Muslims will not take birth control and Islam has done the unforgivable sin of destroying the libraries of Alexandria and Timbuctoo in Mali. I will gladly love to see Islam destroyed forever and how can anyone listen to the garbage of a peodophile prophet like Muhammed.
A personal story from myself, my real name is Lakshmi but having this boon gave me a stupid father who was under the influence of Islam Madness. In my culture, there is arranged marriages etc, and he got me married to a real asshole who totally unsuitable, came from a wretched greedy family and was a total stranger in every sense of the word. The Fool of a Father that I had the bad luck of having, accepted the moron WITHOUT asking me and do you know why, he was under the influence of Islamic behaviours. As for myself, I delibrately mucked it up and I am happy to say I am married again to the right man who I love very, very much. The problem with that was that I had a Saturn misplaced in Aries which gave me a 'docile nature' at the time, but due to the love of Father Satan, I overcame this.
As for Islam, well all I can say is this, this religion is a CANCER and in those 'schools' they have, there agenda is getting women away from their own religion to convert to this Moon Religion instead. And another thing, even though they are fighting Isreal (I do not give a damn about either of them) they would fight someone else due to the pathetic demands that will be concucted in future.

Islam like xianity is a sect of Noahide Juadism. The Jews working throught their racial networks of the Catholic church and more open community. Where responsible for creating Islam. As Catholicism was not getting any further in the NE regions. Its no mistake Islam arose in the city where the Jews and their xian wing was the most powerful. And their is a  Catholic church besides most Mosques in the ME even today. Its also no mistake the Saudi's rulers are actually Jewish the name of their family founders was the Mordecai 's.  and the even more extreme sect of Islam they rule under was created by Jews in the NE. Mainly Turkey. Which was under Jewish rule from the fall of the Sultanite. This is why Saudi Arabia is always allies with Israel and the jew controlled west. What we see in Saudi Arabia is the most open and blatant Juadic Noahide Theocracy on earth. That is why they behead people where their is no protocol for such in Islam. This is the open step towards full unhidden Jewish rule via their Noahide programs. Right now the Saudi's are working with Western Jews, to topple independent very secular nations that where moving away from Islam and help put their fellow cypto jews along with the most radical Islamic sects.  What these programs due is destroy Gentile spiritual cultures and replace them with the control and conqueror, slave idelogy of Noahide Juadism which yokes the Gentiles to the jews on every level. Communism is another manifestation of this its also right out of the Talmud. We are dealing with Political Juadism. The Jews are the source of the problem and they promote and uphold these programs. You will also find the originally leaders of Islam where Jews as well no different then Xanity or Communism. The Jew pulled 911 to kick off a WW3 situation in the ME and put America under as much of a police state as possible. They play bothsides for the middle. At the top its the Jews sitting in power over these programs.     From: lakshmipalmer <lakshmipalmer@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:23:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Nevermind the Jews and Xtians, Islamists are more DANGEROUS

It all depends how you define dangerous. Being dangerous doesn't necessary mean physically destructive. Jews are the most dangerous of all and if you remove the jews all the enemy lies including xianity and islam will be removed as they won't have the jewish leaders or the jewish prophecies required to stay going. Jews are dangerous in the obvious thing that they're behind all those enemy lies and they always invent new lies as the times change and they see people changing their mentality and being interested in new things. Jews invent things like liberalism which is atheistic christianity, and New Age mysticism which is a "cosmic" version of christianity to hook those who are feed up with xianity and seek something more "spiritual". Not only that but they infiltrate organizations that fight them and make them harmless to them, such as when they infiltrated Freemasonry and infested in with the jewish bullshit and Kablahblah or the fact that they've infiltrated most Neo-Nazi organizations in the US in which they promote christian bullshit and claim that christianity is anti-jewish somehow (even though every character inside it is a jew). Jews are dangerous because they're behind all enemy hoaxes and they infiltrate their enemies' organizations and they play all sides against the middle.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lakshmipalmer" <lakshmipalmer@... wrote:

Yes, everything you say is true.  I can vouch for that I am a former muslim my wretched name is muhamed.  Fuck allah, fuck mohammad. HAIL FATHER SATAN!

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM, egon_88_666 <egon88@... wrote:
  I disagree, the Jews are the most disastrous thing that happenned in mankind's history and are the responsibles for both xtianity and islam creation. I find the Muslin Brotherhood to be not so dangerous as the Zionists and the Vatican, as they are very poor concerning planing etc. This message is very good concerning this: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/89393

Yes the Jews are the most deadliest they are like a contaminated virus if they should infect a society or organization such group shall meet there doom .but never too worry the Jews too shall face the music , Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "egon_88_666" <egon88@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:17:15 -0000To: lakshmipalmer<lakshmipalmer@...; <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nevermind the Jews and Xtians, Islamists are more DANGEROUS

And fuck joke-hova and jewsus!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lemaC naM wrote:

Yes, everything you say is true. I can vouch for that I am a former
muslim
my wretched name is muhamed. Fuck allah, fuck mohammad.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM, egon_88_666 egon88@... wrote:

I disagree, the Jews are the most disastrous thing that happenned in
mankind's history and are the responsibles for both xtianity and
islam
creation. I find the Muslin Brotherhood to be not so dangerous as
the
Zionists and the Vatican, as they are very poor concerning planing
etc.
This message is very good concerning this:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/89393

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lakshmipalmer" lakshmipalmer@
wrote:

This is something that I have known for a long time, and the worst
thing
with Islamists (who I know is part of an Abrahmic religion) is that
they
will not listen to reason. In fact they have some arrogance within
themselves that they are right and that their religion is somewhat
perfect.
In fact, it is far from it and the notion of this being the most
largest
growing religion (maybe in the past) is worrying.
Islam is a Jealous religion, there is no doubts about that and do
not
forget that it even though 9/11 was an Inside Job, those Palestinian
Muslims were cheering and partying on that day.
Islam has no rationality, because what I feel is that the diety of
Allah
is a Moon god, and they have got this madness from within. The
population
of nations like India has increased due to the fact that Muslims
will not
take birth control and Islam has done the unforgivable sin of
destroying
the libraries of Alexandria and Timbuctoo in Mali. I will gladly
love to
see Islam destroyed forever and how can anyone listen to the garbage
of a
peodophile prophet like Muhammed.
A personal story from myself, my real name is Lakshmi but having
this
boon gave me a stupid father who was under the influence of Islam
Madness.
In my culture, there is arranged marriages etc, and he got me
married to a
real asshole who totally unsuitable, came from a wretched greedy
family and
was a total stranger in every sense of the word. The Fool of a
Father that
I had the bad luck of having, accepted the moron WITHOUT asking me
and do
you know why, he was under the influence of Islamic behaviours. As
for
myself, I delibrately mucked it up and I am happy to say I am
married again
to the right man who I love very, very much. The problem with that
was that
I had a Saturn misplaced in Aries which gave me a 'docile nature' at
the
time, but due to the love of Father Satan, I overcame this.
As for Islam, well all I can say is this, this religion is a
CANCER and
in those 'schools' they have, there agenda is getting women away
from their
own religion to convert to this Moon Religion instead. And another
thing,
even though they are fighting Isreal (I do not give a damn about
either of
them) they would fight someone else due to the pathetic demands that
will
be concucted in future.

we wont rest until the Ibrahim's and the Greys are destroyed for
good Vatican, Muslims, Jews and Christians damn them all
Hail our Father SATAN our Creator

Islam is truly dangerous. They play the victim even when killing.  Lakshmi, what does your name mean? I'm sure most of people from your culture don't know. ThanksJasonHail Satan!
   And fuck joke-hova and jewsus!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, lemaC naM wrote:

Yes, everything you say is true. I can vouch for that I am a former
muslim
my wretched name is muhamed. Fuck allah, fuck mohammad.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM, egon_88_666 egon88@... wrote:

I disagree, the Jews are the most disastrous thing that happenned in
mankind's history and are the responsibles for both xtianity and
islam
creation. I find the Muslin Brotherhood to be not so dangerous as
the
Zionists and the Vatican, as they are very poor concerning planing
etc.
This message is very good concerning this:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/89393

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "lakshmipalmer" lakshmipalmer@
wrote:

This is something that I have known for a long time, and the worst
thing
with Islamists (who I know is part of an Abrahmic religion) is that
they
will not listen to reason. In fact they have some arrogance within
themselves that they are right and that their religion is somewhat
perfect.
In fact, it is far from it and the notion of this being the most
largest
growing religion (maybe in the past) is worrying.
Islam is a Jealous religion, there is no doubts about that and do
not
forget that it even though 9/11 was an Inside Job, those Palestinian
Muslims were cheering and partying on that day.
Islam has no rationality, because what I feel is that the diety of
Allah
is a Moon god, and they have got this madness from within. The
population
of nations like India has increased due to the fact that Muslims
will not
take birth control and Islam has done the unforgivable sin of
destroying
the libraries of Alexandria and Timbuctoo in Mali. I will gladly
love to
see Islam destroyed forever and how can anyone listen to the garbage
of a
peodophile prophet like Muhammed.
A personal story from myself, my real name is Lakshmi but having
this
boon gave me a stupid father who was under the influence of Islam
Madness.
In my culture, there is arranged marriages etc, and he got me
married to a
real asshole who totally unsuitable, came from a wretched greedy
family and
was a total stranger in every sense of the word. The Fool of a
Father that
I had the bad luck of having, accepted the moron WITHOUT asking me
and do
you know why, he was under the influence of Islamic behaviours. As
for
myself, I delibrately mucked it up and I am happy to say I am
married again
to the right man who I love very, very much. The problem with that
was that
I had a Saturn misplaced in Aries which gave me a 'docile nature' at
the
time, but due to the love of Father Satan, I overcame this.
As for Islam, well all I can say is this, this religion is a
CANCER and
in those 'schools' they have, there agenda is getting women away
from their
own religion to convert to this Moon Religion instead. And another
thing,
even though they are fighting Isreal (I do not give a damn about
either of
them) they would fight someone else due to the pathetic demands that
will
be concucted in future.

This Mohammed character never existed, either did Abraham or Moses, jesus.etc  http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/ Expsoing Juadism: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/230  The Jewish Creation Of Christianity: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/233  From: "georgenash816@..." <georgenash816@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 11:01:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nevermind the Jews and Xtians, Islamists are more DANGEROUS
  we wont rest until the Ibrahim's and the Greys are destroyed for
good Vatican, Muslims, Jews and Christians damn them all
Hail our Father SATAN our Creator

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back