Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"NavigatedGnosis" YouTube channel

Hellenic SS

Website
satanismos.gr
Greetings.

Today I found something really interesting on YouTube. It's a channel dedicated to Spiritual Satanism and the JoS. Its name is "NavigatedGnosis" and the person behind the channel has been posting shorts about Demons being good, astrology, the occult, and even promoting our Forums and main JoS site!

This channel was created more than a month before Outreach was announced, but I believe it a great sample of how Outreach should move on in the future. The videos are short, and the images, narrating, and captions are all by AI. The most popular video has 5.7 thousand views, which is quite a lot for the JoS when we take into account that it doesn't show up easily on search, for (((some reason))).

Anyways, is anyone here the creator of this channel?

Wow its actually really nice!!! Makes me happy we are getting good representation like this, despite whatever bullshit people say about us in different discord servers and reddit threads, like the "demonolatry" subreddit... they enjoyed talking trash a lot. Accusations that arent even grounded on anything... accusing us of pedophilia and whatnot, ridiculous:ROFLMAO:

I recently from a month ago on the Polish YT saw imbecile that insulted us I reported him in the justification I wrote "creator persecutes non-believers on religious grounds" it probably does not give but it is worth such liars to report " maybe the mass reporting of such nonsense will give something

These are actually well made, thank you for bringing attention to this! Like you, I wish I knew who put it together. I have some editing and AI experience (not as good as the channel) and would love to help on a project like this!

These are actually well made, thank you for bringing attention to this! Like you, I wish I knew who put it together. I have some editing and AI experience (not as good as the channel) and would love to help on a project like this!
I also made my first "edit" (unrelated to the JoS) a week ago using Clipchamp. It's free and has a lot of tools that are easy to comprehend. Don't expect me to make edits, as I'm busy with translations and everything else in my personal life. I can guide you a bit, though.

Thank you for the info on Clipchamp and the offer of guidance, I appreciate it my friend!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back