Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Soul

Kamron Walton

I've been focusing on astral projection but it seems as though my soul will not leave this body. It makes me wonder if I even have a soul. I am African and Cherokee and it's frustrating that I have not yet achieved it

There's a whole list of smaller things you have to achieve before that will work at will.Have you?

Hello my friend, Don't say that! You do have a soul! And perhaps a much more powerful one than you know.  I am no expert but the Cherokee are a very spiritual people and gifted Shamans I have had the pleasure of visiting some of their land and conversing with them.  They are a wonderful people.  Never under estimate yourself,  I suggest starting by remote viewing yourself with your eyes closed and gradually visulise your soul coming up out of your body also it helps if you know exactly where you want to go. But for practice try bringing your soul out of your body into say your living room or any other room you are meditating in and move it through out your home.  Try this a few times before attempting an actual projection or Astral Journey.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:20 AM, Kamron Walton waltonkamron99@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I've been focusing on astral projection but it seems as though my soul will not leave this body. It makes me wonder if I even have a soul. I am African and Cherokee and it's frustrating that I have not yet achieved it

Are you dedicated to Satan?Are you doing your daily meditations?Because you are trying to make astral travel, what is your goal coming out of the body?
If the answer is yes and you have a specific goal I advise you to read:
Meditations for Astral Projection

<td [/IMG] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

http://www.universallawstoday.com/ebook ... ection.pdf

In the astral there are many enemy entities that can deceive you we are in a war and things are really very difficult in the physical and astral world and to have the help of your Guardian Demon is essential.
♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Monday, April 10, 2017 3:20 AM, "Kamron Walton waltonkamron99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been focusing on astral projection but it seems as though my soul will not leave this body. It makes me wonder if I even have a soul. I am African and Cherokee and it's frustrating that I have not yet achieved it

You know, that was a very rude, and disrepectful thing to say even if it was sarcasm. Think about your actions and what you may have caused.

The person already feels bad enough without what you said.

I'm not one to usually do this but this is going to far.

To the OP, just make smaller goals for now. I have been Dedicated for over 2 years now and still have not astral projected. Patience wins the day.

How does moving my soul around my room so I can view myself fmdiffer from AP? Doesn't that occur on the same plane?

I recommend the book "initiation into hermetics" it will guide you through all steps to make ap more easy at the end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back