Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my body glowing white/yellow?

Brant

ok so heres my predicament...my chakras arent open, but my third eye is. or atleast i cant feel my chakras. but everytime i close my eyes i see swirling colors and shapes. after about 20 minutes of meditating by watching the swirling colors i fell into a trance...i had a blindfold on but i could see everything in my room. and my body was glowing a very very light yellow, almost white. and i saw a blue light floating around me, but i couldnt feel my body. i just dont know what i should be focusing on, or what any of this means. any information or tips on what i should be doing would be greatly appreciated. HAIL SATAN.

I can't feel my chakras either, but I feel relatively strong spiritually. Personally I believe some of these abilities unlock on their own as people grow in the right direction. I had a similar experience in which my aura was reddish orange and moved around me like fire that didn't burn me. This happened when I first became 'attuned' to my aura, as one becomes 'attuned' to their chakras by opening them. I felt a boundless, supreme confidence during this, and that whole experience correlates with the information on this page: http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.co ... nings.html

The important thing to note is how you were feeling when this happened; if it seems to correlate with the color meanings on that page, you may have your answer. (Growing spiritual power and being on the right path*)Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brant" <chaos_soldier27@... wrote:

ok so heres my predicament...my chakras arent open, but my third eye is. or atleast i cant feel my chakras. but everytime i close my eyes i see swirling colors and shapes. after about 20 minutes of meditating by watching the swirling colors i fell into a trance...i had a blindfold on but i could see everything in my room. and my body was glowing a very very light yellow, almost white. and i saw a blue light floating around me, but i couldnt feel my body. i just dont know what i should be focusing on, or what any of this means. any information or tips on what i should be doing would be greatly appreciated. HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back