Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

multiple magics/spells

Tongoenabiago

I have a question about doing more than one magic spell and/or spell at the same time.

For example, when performing a magic square, a love spell, money spell, a protective aura...

Some have in common: vibrating runes, visualizing, directing energy and even working with colors... each with its own particularity, but I am doing it, that is, I vibrate, I visualize, I direct...

My question is: does this "confuse the aura" or the directed energy? In other words, can I do 10 different magic spells and the aura and/or energy will be different or will this cause conflict/confusion regarding what is desired?

I have a question about doing more than one magic spell and/or spell at the same time.

For example, when performing a magic square, a love spell, money spell, a protective aura...

Some have in common: vibrating runes, visualizing, directing energy and even working with colors... each with its own particularity, but I am doing it, that is, I vibrate, I visualize, I direct...

My question is: does this "confuse the aura" or the directed energy? In other words, can I do 10 different magic spells and the aura and/or energy will be different or will this cause conflict/confusion regarding what is desired?
I always let half an hour pass between one spell and another. And I never do too many. Maximum two per period. Maybe one in the morning and one in the evening. I find it's much healthier to focus on a few things, do them well and do them for a long time, than to put a lot of stuff together and not know how to manage it. Both to recharge my energy and to keep the energy from getting confused, I wait half an hour for the second spell, but I don't do more than two.

Also because then I have to consider that I don't have infinite energy. So aside from RTRs and aura of protection, I try not to overdo it. In reality, most of the time I actually only do one magical work because even doing two is too much for me, I really prefer to have concentration and dedicate myself well to just one thing than to no longer understand anything by doing too many.

A good example is that of the detective, if he only has one case to solve, it's easier because he focuses on one thing and does it well. If he has twenty cases to carry out all at once, what do you want him to understand?

I always let half an hour pass between one spell and another. And I never do too many. Maximum two per period. Maybe one in the morning and one in the evening. I find it's much healthier to focus on a few things, do them well and do them for a long time, than to put a lot of stuff together and not know how to manage it. Both to recharge my energy and to keep the energy from getting confused, I wait half an hour for the second spell, but I don't do more than two.

Also because then I have to consider that I don't have infinite energy. So aside from RTRs and aura of protection, I try not to overdo it. In reality, most of the time I actually only do one magical work because even doing two is too much for me, I really prefer to have concentration and dedicate myself well to just one thing than to no longer understand anything by doing too many.

A good example is that of the detective, if he only has one case to solve, it's easier because he focuses on one thing and does it well. If he has twenty cases to carry out all at once, what do you want him to understand?
Yes.
Unfortunately we have been wrongfully taught by fantasy media that a spell is something a mage does easily by chanting a phrase or just doing a hand gesture or moving a staff, and in videogames you can even spam them as long as you have "mana" which you can recharge by drinking a Redbull.
This creates delusions on the subject.
Perhaps a God can do something like this, but not certainly a Human.
(Not that anyone in this thread has shown these delusions, I was just saying)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back