Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

message for HPS Maxine... how to fix yahoo group page cover photo

darklady11666

I wanted to let the HPs, Maxine Dietrich know how to fix the cover photos of the yahoo groups. I noticed some haven't been fixed claiming they can not be fixed. But there is a way to fix them. A friend of mine said the photos have to be edited by size to fit properly in order to keep them saved as cover photos. You can use image editing sites  that are free online imageeditor.com is a good one to fix the appropriate sizing you would need for it. just keep shrinking the size of them till it stays saved on your group cover photo. ill try and get the exact size and post it to you as well. hope you your family  have a wonderful December 23rd HPs Maxine.
~darklady11666~

I think the problem is that Yahoo simply refuse to change it. Maxine has stated that she has tried multiple times with multiple solutions and none have worked, that it simply wont change. This dosn't seem to be a technical problem, rather than a problem with the people in control.

-En Haradren Amlug.

That is true. These enemies really are desperate aren't they. That just shows how fearful and weak they really are.My friend's e-group had the same issue, no matter what she tried she could not fix it, but then she changed the photo's size a few times and it stayed when she found the right size and saved it, so I thought that was the answer to fix it for all the group's cover photos and wanted to let HPS Maxine know that just in case. Anyway have a wonderful Dec. 23rd.
~DarkLady11666 now going by DarkLady_13666~

---In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I think the problem is that Yahoo simply refuse to change it. Maxine has stated that she has tried multiple times with multiple solutions and none have worked, that it simply wont change. This dosn't seem to be a technical problem, rather than a problem with the people in control.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back