Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation

enkihome

this meditation came to me while out walking yesterday. I don't know if father satan gave it to me or another demon but here it is. you must do this outside where u can feel the pulse of the earth. you can ether be walking or sitting and music is recommended to put you in a powerful mood. see your feet dig into the earth and feel the earths pulse see yourself like a tree. then reach up and grasp ether fathers energy or duat itself feel it as strong as you can and with all your might pull the energy of ether father or duat into yourself and thru yourself down into the earth push as far into the earth as you can until you see the earths core satanic blue and the energy is flowing thru the earths blood. do this for as many breaths as possible and then declare ether outloud or in your mind "this earth belongs to SATAN."shut down the flow of energy and ground find a safe place to sit cause if you did it right you will be wiped out. rest and eat something.
hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back