Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation for money needed

A strong soul is needed to attract serious amounts of money and this won’t be a one shot deal: you will not attract a large sum of money from doing this working a few times you need to do it consistently.A strong solar chakra helps to bring in money.
http://web.archive.org/web/201509150633 ... _Soul.htmlA very effective working for money is as follows:Recite a Satanic Rosary every day for 40 days straight, using the mantra: AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA AH-UU-MM SH-REE-M MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAY-EE SVAH-AHBegin this working when the moon is waxing, preferably when in the signs of Taurus, Cancer, Leo, or Sagittarius. In extreme cases, this working may have to be repeated more than once. Following the rosary, visualize yourself with money in your hands and plenty of it, while engulfing yourself in brilliant white-gold light, and also the light on the money. Then affirm 9 times:"I am attracting to myself extremely large amounts of free and easy money. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please." Note: Don't expect a heap of money all at once. You financial situation should improve gradually with this meditation and over time.
Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back