Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditating

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
You start by opening your soul, Then meditation is advancing and taking care of it just like you do with your physical body.
Cleaning your aura everyday, using energy!
Breathing exercises are included, you learn how to use energy, and advance.. Breathing "watching your breath" is to get into trances and be relaxed, deep breaths and stuff!
But just breathing alone isn't meditating. It's all about focus relaxation and energy:D ENERGIIIIZE
RAWR. Hail Satan :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Is "watching your breath" meditating ? If not how do i meditate?. HAIL SATAN

energy has to be channeled or it is wasted..
you can't just watch your breath.
by channeled I mean it needs to be given a job to do,
like you can say, this energy is helping me to heal my thoughts..
Look on the Joy of Satan site for more info,

Hail Satan
Haail Lilith
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Is "watching your breath" meditating ? If not how do i meditate?. HAIL SATAN

I want to ask everytime i meditate my head always at painful by the nextday and after i rest. Its like its bursting out my head so intense pain like i felt my head is growing and i felt so dizzy and started a runny nose or flu. My concentration for now is my 3rd eye cuz im just new born here feb3. I know father is helping me hes always been there and answers my problems.
Hail father satan

And i do breathing excercise and 3rd eye.Sometimes at night i feel so hot the temperature and i cannot sleep well its like im always strong cannot sleep well. All parts my head feel like exploded sometimes. I do medidating cleansing aura all that i have studied in site of joy of satan. Pls help i have many questions and i like to join the group about animal lovers cuz im animal fanatic i have weak heart in terms of animals all animals i love including sea creatures all as in i want justice. Add me in my fb account and tell me in private mssgs if you are one of my brother or sister here. Cuz my family is strict christians and i have no freedom my cover poto is a fat cat. 
Hail satan

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014, Plebia Gapit <plebia.gapit@... wrote:
I want to ask everytime i meditate my head always at painful by the nextday and after i rest. Its like its bursting out my head so intense pain like i felt my head is growing and i felt so dizzy and started a runny nose or flu. My concentration for now is my 3rd eye cuz im just new born here feb3. I know father is helping me hes always been there and answers my problems.
Hail father satan

When i close my eyes i see blue color sparkling but some big some spots and somtimes its red like dancing or drawings i donno the portrait of that. Im sorry i got lot to ask. Sometimes when i close my eyes i see like a person shadow or when i open my eyes after meditate i see black air floating what is that? Sometimes i got bit scared but i ignore and concentrate. I said papa satan help me. I love meditating cuz its relaxes me but when i do its pays headache and fever and sometimes only runny nose or flu but not so serious flu i feel my body temp rising like im burning i feel sometimes colds touches me sometimes hot then now i feel lately touches my feet with a long nails. Im happy to this journey im now happy person unlike before full of depression now full of happyness eventhough my head is always in pain after breathing excercise tomorrow my head is pain 

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014, Plebia Gapit <plebia.gapit@... wrote:
And i do breathing excercise and 3rd eye.Sometimes at night i feel so hot the temperature and i cannot sleep well its like im always strong cannot sleep well. All parts my head feel like exploded sometimes. I do medidating cleansing aura all that i have studied in site of joy of satan. Pls help i have many questions and i like to join the group about animal lovers cuz im animal fanatic i have weak heart in terms of animals all animals i love including sea creatures all as in i want justice. Add me in my fb account and tell me in private mssgs if you are one of my brother or sister here. Cuz my family is strict christians and i have no freedom my cover poto is a fat cat. 
Hail satan

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014, Pleb[/IMG]plebia.gapit@... wrote:
Hail father satan

Congratulations, it sounds like you just opened your third eye.
On Feb 19, 2014 2:27 PM, "Plebia Gapit" <plebia.gapit@... wrote:
Hail father satan

I still don't get it

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 1:09 AM EST Ass Hole wrote:

I want to ask everytime i meditate my head always at painful by the
nextday and after i rest. Its like its bursting out my head so intense pain
like i felt my head is growing and i felt so dizzy and started a runny nose
or flu. My concentration for now is my 3rd eye cuz im just new born here
feb3.
I know father is helping me hes always been there and answers my problems.

Hail father satan

Because your soul (and consequently, your body, as the soul and body are very connected), has not Meditated for lifetimes, it is just getting accustomed to this new Activity. Which explains your experience. A lot of us went through the same thing. 
Take for example the body's immune system. Any foreign substance it encounters, it attacks straight away. As for the Soul, it need time to get used to the new Energy surging through it. Like when someone starts working out, they are very sore for a while, but the body eventually gets used to it. 
I advise you to slow a bit down with your Meditations, but never stop of course. And also, always remember to do you Aura of Protection. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 23 Feb 2014, at 13:01, kennita munet <destinyhotgirlforever@... wrote:

I still don't get it

feb3.

Hail father satan

Thank you youre all right maybe i pushed myself hardI will continue my meditation i know it takes time. I hope soon this third eye will open❤️?Hail lord satan?

On Sunday, February 23, 2014, Samy <samiabbas66@... wrote:
  Because your soul (and consequently, your body, as the soul and body are very connected), has not Meditated for lifetimes, it is just getting accustomed to this new Activity. Which explains your experience. A lot of us went through the same thing. 
Take for example the body's immune system. Any foreign substance it encounters, it attacks straight away. As for the Soul, it need time to get used to the new Energy surging through it. Like when someone starts working out, they are very sore for a while, but the body eventually gets used to it. 
I advise you to slow a bit down with your Meditations, but never stop of course. And also, always remember to do you Aura of Protection. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!! HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 23 Feb 2014, at 13:01, kenn[/IMG]destinyhotgirlforever@... wrote:

I still don't get it

On Feb 19, 2014 2:27 P[/IMG]plebia.gapit@... wrote:

feb3.

Hail father satan

I still don't get it

feb3.

Hail father satan

Does satan accept meditating while high? My friend (us veteran) wants to dedicate but smokes for medicinal reasons. Will this affect him?

It has been stated before that marijuana causes holes in the aura.Well, if that friend of yours protects themselves etc, and stops smoking when they're medication is over, I don't see any problem with that.However, it's also been mentioned that people live their lives as they want... but personally I see any kind of addiction (if your friend was addicted) an obstacle to one's advancement.You could search this group's conversations for "drugs". You'll see lots of different opinions. :p
Στις 2:22 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 16 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "tweeshixxx@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Does satan accept meditating while high? My friend (us veteran) wants to dedicate but smokes for medicinal reasons. Will this affect him?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back