Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Medicine

SpiritualPower

HAIL THE SATANIC FAMILY, GODS AND MASTER SATAN! I am very, extremely passionate about medicine, martial arts, police, etc. . From what I have noticed, medicine is somewhat corrupt, just like other fields.I suffered from seborrheic dermatitis and certain orthopedic conditions and in the specialized textbooks it says that seborrheic dermatitis is chronic and lasts all my life and the doctors gave me a lot of medicines and made me miserable. I treated myself with natural shampoos, etc. and through physical exercise, spirituality, Spiritual Satanism, etc. . And in chemistry I noticed certain corrupt information... .I think that if the enemies were able to create 3 religions, to create education programs, faculties, laws to protect these 3 religions, you realize what is in chemistry, medicine, etc.I did specific experiments and I noticed that you can be the king of medicine and know everything and respect everything related to medicine, if the aura, the chakras are down, etc. you can get sick at any time. I also ate unhealthy food, I defied medicine but I practiced breathing exercises, martial arts, I worked on auras and chakras and I still didn't get sick... . We thank Her Majesty High Priestess Dietrich Maxine and the other priests for founding JOY OF SATAN and for providing the necessary information to humanity, but especially to the Gods and Master of Satan ... .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back