Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Married to a demon

modfreak00

Ok my incubus wants to take things to the next level and get married. Is this possible???? The only thing I hear about spiritual marriage is that it's evil. Help xD

succubi can't marry humans (unless he meant making the relationship monogamous)
i have a hard time believing he told you this because they know this very well.
this is just my own opinion,anyone is welcome to correct me

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 5:23 AM, <modfreak00@... wrote:
  Ok my incubus wants to take things to the next level and get married. Is this possible???? The only thing I hear about spiritual marriage is that it's evil. Help xD

what the hell? why do you think its evil!?  no offence but i think your lying. a relationship with a god is well beyond any peace of paper! if you ware in one you would know this! are you sure it is a god your talking to? are you even dedicated?                                                                                                                                                HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!! /88

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 11:48 AM, Houssem Guesmi <maeyhim@... wrote:
  succubi can't marry humans (unless he meant making the relationship monogamous)
i have a hard time believing he told you this because they know this very well.
this is just my own opinion,anyone is welcome to correct me

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 5:23 AM, <modfreak00@... wrote:

Of course it's possible and it's very serious, if you do it and are not serious about it and end up showing that you are likely to experience mischievous situations in your life, demons can get angry and also jealous if you're not taking the relationship seriously. So, don't do it unless you're %100 sure about it. Hail Satan!!!! 

On Monday, 10 March 2014, 13:01, "modfreak00@..." <modfreak00@... wrote:

Trust me this isn't something I'm jumping to. Already told him I need to think on it and he's ok with it. Things would be so much better if I wasn't stuck with Catholics(they don't know shit I keep this on a low profile to protect my incubus)

I said ppl on the Internet say its evil that wy I came here so I wouldn't have to deal with hate. I never once said it was evil I love my incubus he has been good to me. Read before u speak

That's what I'm trying to figure out lol. All I know is my incubus wants to tie the knot. I have herd stories of ppl doing it but I have nobody to turn to cause my family are Christians and Catholics.

It's gonna be a decision Ill definitely will think about long and hard egon. Would be nice if I can talk to an elder or a person that's in my position

Can you ask you incubus?
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:16 AM, "modfreak00@..." <modfreak00@... wrote:
  That's what I'm trying to figure out lol. All I know is my incubus wants to tie the knot. I have herd stories of ppl doing it but I have nobody to turn to cause my family are Christians and Catholics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back