Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Malefic Planets and their Planetary Squares

kasime1024

Greetings to you
I had a few questions regarding the planetary squares.
1) Suppose a planet is debilitated but is malefic for me,will doing it's square increase it's malefic effects or           reduce them?

2) If a planet is strong and malefic for me,then should i do it's square?
3) Can someone please see my birth chart and tell me which planetary squares i need to do?I MAY face an         accident very soon and i don't know which planetary squares i need to do.I only want to know which               planets/chakras are weak and malefic and the planetary squares i need to do.

Thank you for replying

If you have a planet In a debilitated sign then Satans magick square will help that for the betterAnd it's not smart to let others read your birth chart because it contains all of your personal info.Here is a website that will tell you if your sign is afflicted, exalted etc
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ments.html
These are the ruling planets for the chakras:Saturn- Base chakraMars- Sacral chakra Sun- Solar plexus chakra Mercury- Heart chakra Venus- Throat ChakraMoon- 6th/ Third eye chakraJupiter- Crown chakra Depending on which one is debilitated or in Fall is the one you may want to do the square on
If need here is an example:If Venus was in either Scorpio or Aries it would be detriment or if in Virgo it would be in Fall. Therefore you would want to do the Venus square to offset the negative characteristics Hope this helps let me know if you have more questions
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 19, 2015, at 5:30 AM, kasime1024@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Greetings to you
I had a few questions regarding the planetary squares.
1) Suppose a planet is debilitated but is malefic for me,will doing it's square increase it's malefic effects or           reduce them?

2) If a planet is strong and malefic for me,then should i do it's square?
3) Can someone please see my birth chart and tell me which planetary squares i need to do?I MAY face an         accident very soon and i don't know which planetary squares i need to do.I only want to know which               planets/chakras are weak and malefic and the planetary squares i need to do.

Thank you for replying

If your  houses are experiencing delay, is it possible to vibrate the word from the sign that house is in? To make its position better? Shannon has posted these in the main group. 

Or is there a different way to counter this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back