Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

making affirmations in the mind

the_eye_of_anubis

Greetings,
is it okay if, when I'm doing certain exercises I repeat the statements in my mind and not out loud? (For example, during some meditations, kabbalistic squares, etc.)
Personally, I'm better off this way, because unfortunately I can't be heard in my house, my parents are always around and I always have to calculate the time so that I can meditate in peace.:cautious: Moreover my neighbours don't mind their own business.
Is it also correct to state in the mind or does it undo all the work?
Thank you and Hail Satan!!!

Greetings,
is it okay if, when I'm doing certain exercises I repeat the statements in my mind and not out loud? (For example, during some meditations, kabbalistic squares, etc.)
Personally, I'm better off this way, because unfortunately I can't be heard in my house, my parents are always around and I always have to calculate the time so that I can meditate in peace.:cautious: Moreover my neighbours don't mind their own business.
Is it also correct to state in the mind or does it undo all the work?
Thank you and Hail Satan!!!

Regarding the statements in the works:
Quoting a topic that has already been discussed:
You can do it verbally or mentally, it is fine either way. Affirming mentally requires a degree of mastery over your mind, as it will be difficult if you have a lot of mental noise.
Reference topic:

Regarding the statements in the works:
Quoting a topic that has already been discussed:

Reference topic:
PHEW!!! Thank you so much!! Anyways, is it a problem if from now on I start saying it a bit louder? or should I keep going like I started?

PHEW!!! Thank you so much!! Anyways, is it a problem if from now on I start saying it a bit louder? or should I keep going like I started?
Personally, I'll give you my experience, I sometimes do spells, but I often also happen to be in hotels because of national martial arts training courses that I have to attend or similar things.

In a hotel, everything can be heard from room to room, so I'm forced to affirm in a low voice so as not to be heard by the person in the next room while I do an RTR where I say that the Jews are destroyed and similar things, while maybe when I'm at home I pronounce the affirmations at the end of the spell with a stronger and more set intonation. So it's normal. And it's not a mistake.

I really apologize if it took me too long to answer you, but I needed to take time to think of a better answer.

However, I would like to say something about mistakes. The things you have to pay attention to in a spell are the procedure (three steps), the number of vibrations, the correct pronunciation of the vibration (do your best), being focused and intentional when you vibrate and when you affirm, the breath, etc.

However, it can happen that you make a mistake. Sometimes getting one thing wrong actually ruins the whole work (for example, getting the number of repetitions of the mantra of a Kabbalistic Square wrong), but the right approach for something, anything, is not the anxiety of making a mistake in my opinion, the right approach is to act calmly, in the mental and emotional state appropriate to the context and concentrated (concentration is obtained much better with motivation for the results, much more than it is obtained with anxiety).

Then maybe yes, maybe you have some throat problem and you pronounce a vibration slightly badly during a repetition of it, or things like that, I wouldn't worry too much about it and I would continue focusing on the goal rather than on the obstacle.

Unless JoS expressly states that that mistake ruins the work (for example the number of repetitions of the planetary mantra in the squares), I take into consideration that mistakes can be normal.

Of course, if I don't get the correct number of vibrations right even one day, I don't even know how to pronounce this vibration, or anything like that, I would seriously consider having to advance more before performing a spell. But small mistakes happen, quoting our High Priestess:
Yes, it's fine to have a few mistakes. It's the intention that matters the most :)

I apologize if, for such a simple question, I answered you in such a long way, even taking time to think better about the answer, when a "yes, don't worry" would have been enough. However, I really like to cover precisely every aspect of what I say about a problem and leave nothing to chance. As usual, it is my answer and in any case, also hear from more experienced members in case!

Let me know, in fact, if I have cleared up your doubt, or if there is something I could help you with further, at least in my own small way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back