Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

magnus opus

HAHAHA @j.l3mm0n, aw, such an optimist! XDCome on, it's up to us to reach the Magnum Opus. :pIn the end, if we constantly meditate, activate our pineal gland etc etc etc; why should we ever grow old? :p

Στις 8:52 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 16 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Yes. The debate isn't whether magnum opus makes you immortal, but whether you're gonna reach it or not in this lifetime :p

I didn't say that it's a piece of cake. XDBut I don't mind trying for even 100 years or more to achieve it!
I honestly do not have any intention of dying. I have too much to offer to the word in the lifetime I am in, with the knowledge I currently have (and am constantly gaining more) and my physical abilities (in art and the like).No one said it's going to be easy but it surely *is* possible.

Στις 6:51 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 17 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

because we dont have the immortality gene ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back