Header Wallpaper

Magick based on transits

AvatarAriadne the Scribe1 min to read

Hello, Family. 🙏

I came across some articles in the magick section of Astrology, and I have questions.

(None of the info below is my real information!)

Let's say that Mars is currently transiting my first house. Mars is the natural ruler of the first house. Is that a good time to start a working to empower my self-confidence, athletics etc? Or do I have to check all the aspects that current Mars makes to my natal planets, too?

This part is very confusing to me, so I would appreciate any help. 🙏

Also, if Jupiter is transiting through my natal, eg, 3rd House, is it a good time to do mind-related workings, or do I have to check what aspects it makes to my natal planets, too?

Do I also have to check what aspects the current Jupiter/Mars makes to the other current planets? I would assume this is irrelevant, but I'm not sure. 🤯

Thank you for your time. 🙏

No replies found